Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t the Aga heat the house? Mind you does it even work?
I've got no idea how an aga works, I assume they're on all the time? Surely it would just heat the room it's in?
I vaguely remember when they first moved in Steve was taking the aga to bits to fix it because the aga wasn't worken and was broken and stuff so Steve was trying to fix it...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks like there is something in the sheet but way too thin to be a proper duvet. Maybe his cot cover? It doesn’t seem to fill the cover either, you can see the outline of whatever it is stops way short of the edge of the cover.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Right I’m off again...
1. Duvet situation in the boys room.. already addressed it in another comment! Golden child got the duvet!
2. Her room has one picture of one of the boys the rest are her and Steve which I’m not saying it’s wrong to have a picture of you as a couple but I find it abit vein (just my opinion especially when there’s none of the kids.. oh sorry there’s one which is probably golden child again!)
3. Dirty witch didn’t clean the mirror on the wall! Was all kidy prints all over it!
4. I don’t know if I’m just been a clean freak but I always... i repeat ALWAYS!!! have a separate sponge for the toilet! sink and bath = one sponge ... toilet = separate sponge!!!!
5. Sofa.. sofa.. sofa.. I don’t like da sofa.. not nice sofa.. cos Steve’s probably shagged a hundred girls in dis sofa.... basically anyone out there wanting to gift her a sofa? Just say it like it is simple Becky you want a new sofa for freeeeee!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes she bought him a 13 tog duvet
With woody being her second child how can she actually be so uneducated in proper bedding, surely every normal parent that shows any kind of interest in their childs well being knows that 13 tog is ridiculously high, even some adults would be sweating in that

Omg the trousers up her arse the whole time 😩 also when she does videos like that where we see her walking about she looks a totally different size to her pictures , she definitely edits her pictures to look slimmer!

Reactions: 9
I’m betting the aga is broken, and she doesn’t want to tell us after all the time Steve spent fixing it. That why it’s all slow cooker meals, don’t think she’s even bought pizza for a while?

That hungry arse video was so disturbing to watch , I could only manage 3 mins and had to turn it off . 😁

Reactions: 2
I’m betting the aga is broken, and she doesn’t want to tell us after all the time Steve spent fixing it. That why it’s all slow cooker meals, don’t think she’s even bought pizza for a while?
I thought that as well. Why would anyone use a grotty old slow cooker with no lid if they have an Aga?

I thought that as well. Why would anyone use a grotty old slow cooker with no lid if they have an Aga?
Does she not realise a aga is a slow cooker.
Basically she’s boiling a pan of water and the kettle at the same time. What a waste

Reactions: 1
As if she cleaned the whole bathroom with a bit of zoflora and water 🤢 Hardly going to the clean the soap scum or kill the germs in the toilet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Has she deleted them? What was the gist of it? Dying to know what kind of mental breakdown she had this time 😂
Basically she posted on her IG stories, Woody had a poo, went downstairs had another poo, she was filming this while the poor little bugger was waiting to be changed, rather than seeing to her son first, her priority was filming for IG to moan about how inconvenient it is for her.

Right I’m off again...
1. Duvet situation in the boys room.. already addressed it in another comment! Golden child got the duvet!
2. Her room has one picture of one of the boys the rest are her and Steve which I’m not saying it’s wrong to have a picture of you as a couple but I find it abit vein (just my opinion especially when there’s none of the kids.. oh sorry there’s one which is probably golden child again!)
3. Dirty witch didn’t clean the mirror on the wall! Was all kidy prints all over it!
4. I don’t know if I’m just been a clean freak but I always... i repeat ALWAYS!!! have a separate sponge for the toilet! sink and bath = one sponge ... toilet = separate sponge!!!!
5. Sofa.. sofa.. sofa.. I don’t like da sofa.. not nice sofa.. cos Steve’s probably shagged a hundred girls in dis sofa.... basically anyone out there wanting to gift her a sofa? Just say it like it is simple Becky you want a new sofa for freeeeee!
I can't imagine using the same sponge for the toilet and bath, she really is a filthy pig. No wonder there's so much illness in that house

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wearing an £8 per of joggers with £6.50 worth stuck up her arse crack! 😮

The girl has enough tomatoes to sink a ship but then buys pre made tomato soup 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so embarrassed for her!! Why does she give advice on anything? Who hoovers their patio even if it is laid in the living room?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It wasn’t really a ‘clean with me’ more a ‘tidy with me’...

She doesn’t actually clean anything really! The skirting boards are absolutely thick with dust in every room. The only thing she cleaned in the boys room was the toybox! The house is absolutely filthy and a few sprays of zoflora and a squirt of febreeze will not fix that!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.