Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Why did she need to show her arse that whole video? She could have done any angle but she wanted to show off her hungry bum🤢
2. Rebecca hun when you hoover and mop, you don’t just go around items, you pick them up and clean under them too. I’m sure under your table could have done with a good clean as that’s where the whole family eat. Dirty 🤮

Reactions: 3
Love Morrisons but must say compared to Asda/aldi/Lidl it’s not always the best value. So I bet the £82 is about right. She has some great farm shops on her doorstep though, and buying meat in bulk from there saves money, she could batch cook and then have a healthy homemade meal when she’s been soooo buseh! Would be great content.....

Reactions: 4
Does anyone on here actually know her or know anyone that is friends with her? I’d love to know what the locals think of her

Reactions: 6
Does it look like woody has got a duvet inside the cover??
If there is one then it's ridiculously thin! My god the poor thing must be freezing at night. Surprise surprise though golden child alfeh’s bedding looks super coseh and warm 🙄

I was screaming at my phone “get your manky trampy slippers off the bed” and Omg the way she looked at herself in the mirror and gave a little side smile. She absolutely loves herself 😳🤣😫

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m mega ocd and really particular about cleaning so that vid obvs ain’t for me :LOL:
I couldn’t clean the whole house with just Zoflora & water. I definitely wouldn’t be using the same sponge for the bath & the toilet.
The only motivation that vid should give anybody is to go and clean your house PROPERLY.

I want to know why she used fabric febreeze in a bin??
And then blew it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else just look at her and get the vibe that she smells like a walking cum bucket.. harsh I no but I can’t help it aha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I barely noticed anything she was doing because her big arse just took over that video 😶 and I’d say a good 20% of those trousers were up said arse 🤢 totally think she’s done that on purpose to gain views from the pervos

Reactions: 7
another one who thinks wiping everything over with zoflora is cleaning......its disinfectant reb!!! and how does she function with a permanent wedgie???? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So many people think u can clean with zoflora but it’s not a cleaner it’s not antibacterial it doesn’t clean! And she didn’t hoover under them mattresses on the floor! And did you see her wash the toilet then touch her face and hair 🤢 and have a pose in the bedroom mirror at herself haha not to mention the outline of her hole on show

Reactions: 8
If there is one then it's ridiculously thin! My god the poor thing must be freezing at night. Surprise surprise though golden child alfeh’s bedding looks super coseh and warm 🙄
That’s what made me think Woody didn’t have a duvet, you could clearly see the difference with his and Alfie’s beds! I bet the poor kid is so cold at night.

I just can’t get over how woody is just left to his own devices most days but she still doesn’t get much done. He’s only 2 and often seen with that kindle fire

• Sad
She purposely points her arse at the camera with her trousers up her arse on purpose. That's not comfortable, no one would leave them like that!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.