Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know you’re an Instagram head when you put a filter on basic mundane things like cutting your soggy banana cake.
Seriously give over with the milk filter, find something new.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't think anything could be more annoying than the orange filter, but yep, the milk filter is 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if they get the boys anything when they have take aways, I've noticed they only show two plates. I wouldn't be surprised if those 2 selfish pigs only get take aways for themselves, no doubt excuse would be Alfie went to a party and as we know, little Woody is always an after thought
I wouldn’t give my kids Chinese.
Drenched in salt and saturated fats. If I have a takeaway my kids have a normal meal.
I don’t think she can win. If she gave them Chinese she’d get slated for it...same if she doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t give my kids Chinese.
Drenched in salt and saturated fats. If I have a takeaway my kids have a normal meal.
I don’t think she can win. If she gave them Chinese she’d get slated for it...same if she doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
The point is, Rebecca and Steve treat themselves on a daily basis, the boys only went out because it was gifted. Most parents prioritise their kids, they seem to prioritise themselves

Reactions: 15
Rebeccas "home made" meals tend to be drenched in salt anyway🤷‍♀️ doubt the chinese has more tbh

Reactions: 14
Absolutely dying at her trying to cut that cake so seductively 😂 babes it still looks tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t see her ever leaving Steve or being a single mum. She’s far too codependent, she would struggle to cope on her own and that is quite clearly evident in her behaviour. Rather stay with a disrespectful prick and please his every need in the hopes of stopping his wandering eye & devil dick.

Can’t make excuses for a prick though.
You can’t put flowers in an hole and call it a vase. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Got to admit I’m glad they didn’t get the boys Chinese, in my opinion they’re just a bit too young for all that salty food etc but then again she adds so much salt to their food anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve noticed they’re at costa, Alfie getting a nice treat by the looks of it whilst woody sleeps, typical. Not one to comment on the children normally but I have noticed that Alfie does really love the camera doesn’t he?!

Reactions: 9
Got to admit I’m glad they didn’t get the boys Chinese, in my opinion they’re just a bit too young for all that salty food etc but then again she adds so much salt to their food anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve noticed they’re at costa, Alfie getting a nice treat by the looks of it whilst woody sleeps, typical. Not one to comment on the children normally but I have noticed that Alfie does really love the camera doesn’t he?!
I was just coming here to say the same thing, appears unless a chocolate muffin is going to be Woody's lunch that he's been left out as hes asleep, 3 drinks, 3 toasties. Also yes, Alfie appears to love the camera and I hate to say it about a child but it is very annoying!

Reactions: 19
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a kid having Chinese once in a blue moon, every few months won’t kill them. Tbh it’s probably a lot healthier than what she serves. It looked like she’s chucked some of Steve’s chicken onto her plate last night though 🤢

Reactions: 7
I was just coming here to say the same thing, appears unless a chocolate muffin is going to be Woody's lunch that he's been left out as hes asleep, 3 drinks, 3 toasties. Also yes, Alfie appears to love the camera and I hate to say it about a child but it is very annoying!
Have to agree, I don’t mean to be horrible about a child because it’s not his fault, his behaviour is a result of watching his head parents, but Alfie’s carry on is hard to watch.

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but Alfie bending over that table and shaking his bottom for the camera is definitely learned behaviour and her encouraging it on camera has really crossed the line for me, im disgusted by her tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I'm sorry but Alfie bending over that table and shaking his bottom for the camera is definitely learned behaviour and her encouraging it on camera has really crossed the line for me, im disgusted by her tbh.
Agreed. I feel very uncomfortable watching Alfie, I skip through a lot of her stories that include him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alfieri is Elleh to a tee. He doesn't know any better but because he is older he understands more and has been around his weird mother longer.

Reactions: 7
Im going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say maybe they’ll order a drink and toastie for Woody when he wakes up, and they didn’t want it to go cold while he slept. I doubt it, but it’s a possibility and I can’t stand the thought of them ignoring poor Woody yet again.

Alfie’s behaviour is 100% a reflection of his mother, and I don’t hold it against him at all. But his attention-seeking is so irritating and it’s only going to get worse.

Reactions: 13
Hi Rebecca, this is how you write an actual villa review,: explaining why it's a good idea to people, an actual indication of cost and other locations AND she only got a 60% discount! James villas must be kicking themselves they gifted her that holiday

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.