Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #17 Freezing cold Woody is in need of a duvet cover, he never gets treated the same as his big brother 😔

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #17 Her content is as thin as Woody's quilt, the arse crack is out, she has no guilt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thread Suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #17 Life is in shambles, hair is like straw, dog passing isn’t as sad as the broken car door 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Thread suggestion
Milk filter used to cover up her bad orange tan, weddings a sham, trying to make videos with her Poundland glam

Reactions: 6
Wedding dress shopping is a classy occasion I think but somehow she’s managed to make it the opposite. One shot of her arse, one of her boobs then a family/friend photo. Cheap beg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh of courrrrseeee she’s found her dream dress today.... 🙄

It’s 100% going to be some slutty dress where her tits are hanging out!!

Anyone else think she’s blagged a freebie/discount from that dress shop?? Normally they don’t let you use your phone in them - let alone allow you to pose for photos trying on dresses.

Reactions: 18

Anyone else think she’s blagged a freebie/discount from that dress shop?? Normally they don’t let you use your phone in them - let alone allow you to pose for photos trying on dresses.
Yep! I’m getting married next year and I know I won’t find a dress first time. I know some woman do, but for a lot it takes a while to find the one. Anything would be the one for Rebecca though because she’s so desperate to get married. My face beams for her 😳

Reactions: 10

I doubt it. Bridal shops don’t need ads and marketing etc especially not from someone like reb. They’re a niche market and women need dresses all year round so I’d be gobsmacked if she had press discount or something from them.

Edit - forgot to add...a lot more women are asking for the dresses they try on to be photographed to see how it looks asides from the mirror so it’s becoming more of a norm now. When I got married I tried about 20 dresses and it took me weeks but I photographed most of them.

She is going to struggle to make any dress look classy.

Is it only the one friend she has?

Reactions: 7
Take it she didn’t get picked for say yes to the dress then. Ah hahaha. Bet she was gearing up to become Goks best mate and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion: Rebecca lamb #17
My hairs like straw & my kids are sleeping on the floor, forget the banana bread and get them a bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yep! I’m getting married next year and I know I won’t find a dress first time. I know some woman do, but for a lot it takes a while to find the one. Anything would be the one for Rebecca though because she’s so desperate to get married. My face beams for her 😳
I won't be surprised if their wedding is postponed, it's for content rather than love.

Reactions: 3
Lets face it the dress will look like lacy lingerie but with a "super cute trail" coming off the back of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.