Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was dying with a cold? FFS someone take her Instagram away, she makes me cringe to the point my face hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she on crack?! Wtf is that dancing?? Shes a nutjob!!!! Hair looks brassy as hell too

• Haha
I must have watched it about 10 times now because I just can’t believe what I’m seeing 😂

• Haha
Also is she dancing to music? Or just acting a twit in the bathroom and then putting a song over it on Instagram?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t help but turn around and show her arse can she. Literally can’t help herself when she’s dancing to turn and give it a glimpse

Reactions: 6
There is no music on it that bathroom at all 🙄 and the fake laughs on top 🤦‍♀️ Iv actually just cringed so hard for her. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is poorleh!!!!
She's very poorly and snotteh !! That's why I'm here laid up watching Ender's with shades on cuz one eye is streaming with cold and my nose hole is plugged up with toilet paper but when babestation bex is "flued"up she's thrashing her head around and shaking her arse on the gram .

Reactions: 8
Maybe she put a Heinz chicken noodle soup in the slow cooker on low and slow all day and it’s her miracle cure

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still can’t help but think they’re somehow related when I see photos of her and Steve 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.