Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend yes, a stranger on the internet?? No. And if you would rather someone told you message her directly and tell her surely.... I'd tell my sister honestly if something didnt suit her or flatter her etc, but a stranger 🤷‍♀️ maybe that's just me. And I wouldnt say 'you look pregnant' 'that looks awful'
Oh come on she’s got 80k+ and 40k+ subscribers and followers, of course she will be judged. I have messaged her before about stuff, and guess what I was blocked on one account and she ignored me on the other account for worrying about the safety of her kids, at least someone does. None of my messages were ever nasty either, I just wasn’t licking her rim. She does look pregnant sometimes if you see her side on. And while it’s not nice to hear, what’s worse is her spouting body positivity and then saying “well actually if you’re fat, high waisted jeans will cover your rolls”. Or are we all forgetting that video that could may well have been damaging to many people because the words she used in it? But nobody can say “oh btw Rebecca your boots look tit and your dress doesn’t fit”. If she can ‘fat shame’ then so can anyone on this thread as far as I’m concerned. It’s clear as day to see she’s a judgemental woman so she can’t go crying wolf when someone says she’s not looking great. Everyone is allowed an opinion and this is what this site is for. If she looks tit then people will point it out. She doesn’t dress for her body type, it does make her look 100% worse but she doesn’t care because it’s all about showing herself off, she can’t bloody help herself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think everyone in their lifetime has commented on someone’s appearance. It’s human nature. While it’s not nice, she doesn’t have to come and read here she chooses too. What I’ve seen hasn’t been full on nasty, it’s actually true. I’d rather someone told me something didn’t look right than make an arse out of myself. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She can’t win though. At least it’s real and not edited

Reactions: 2
I think if what people are saying about Steve messaging and the cheating rumours that came out she has obviously gone very insecure- understandably! And has started changing herself, nails, changing her hair, eyelashes, lips, prancing about in everything wedged up her arse to feel good enough for him or to try keep him interested which is a shame. In her old house she never did anything like that I found.. maybe them moving away was to do with that. I remember Steve saying when they were asked why they moved he did say “move away from all the gossip and busy bodies” something along them lines! Would love to see her volunteer or do something on her own.

Reactions: 9
She goes on these little tangents of "im eating super super strict as my body needs to look super sexeh when I wear my thong bikini in marbella on my hen doo" to showing videos on her stories of her and steve doing these ill thought out work outs, to then shovelling away cake, chinese, malibu and CURREH like its going out of fashion, to then posting herself facetuned (BODYtuned) beyond all recognition on the gram fishing for praise from her sheep "OOOOH BECKEH YOU ARE MOM GOALS" to then making a youtube video about her diet/fitness routine :rolleyes: then a few days later falling off the wagon and posting a pic of herself with 938455 rolls and the caption "I love my body and every single one of my rolls its grew 2 tiny humans"

No one would comment on her weight if she didnt draw so much attention to it herself 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly my point- taking a site designed to make valid points about

A valid point but by mentioning her appearance it makes people as bad as her. The point I am making is calling her up on her questionable body positivity stance (which btw I agree with, if your body positive you dont get fillers, change your entire face etc) is one thing but to then be picky about her physical appearance makes others no better and then weakens the original argument challenging her on her body positivity image. I know what I mean 😂
Tbh I think she needs to stop living in denial and lying to herself. She’s not a size 10, she’s a size 12 at smallest. If she dressed for her body size and shape nobody would bat an eyelid but she’s too busy focused on impressing Steve and getting likes. Also dress correctly for a day out. She would happily wear a mini skirt to soft play, there really isn’t a brain cell in sight with that girl!

Reactions: 14
There are a few suspect looking smudges on the first pic in the dress it looks like she might have tried to edit the belly button and given up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm just honestly baffled why strangers care about what size another person is or isnt or what she wears and when 🤷‍♀️ I couldn't give a tit 😂 I dont get it?! 'Dress correctly' for a day out I mean come on its 2019. I wouldn't wear 90% of what she wears but I certainly wouldn't slate her for her choices either because its just so irrelevant 😂
I don’t care what size she is, I just think she gives out all the wrong messages. Yes it is 2019 but she’s a mother. She should have some self respect and actually think about her boys before she takes them out for the day (which is rare) flashing her flaps and her hole to anyone who will have a peek. Not saying that if you’re a mum you have to wear dresses to your ankles but I’m sure as the boys get older they will be increasingly embarrassed. I for one would not like to see my own mothers arse as she bent down, or anyone’s for that matter 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She goes on these little tangents of "im eating super super strict as my body needs to look super sexeh when I wear my thong bikini in marbella on my hen doo" to showing videos on her stories of her and steve doing these ill thought out work outs, to then shovelling away cake, chinese, malibu and CURREH like its going out of fashion, to then posting herself facetuned (BODYtuned) beyond all recognition on the gram fishing for praise from her sheep "OOOOH BECKEH YOU ARE MOM GOALS" to then making a youtube video about her diet/fitness routine :rolleyes: then a few days later falling off the wagon and posting a pic of herself with 938455 rolls and the caption "I love my body and every single one of my rolls its grew 2 tiny humans"

No one would comment on her weight if she didnt draw so much attention to it herself 🤷‍♀️
Yes I get what you are saying.

Reactions: 2
Back to the boring old food shop tomorrow! 😴

Seriously considering playing Rebs Food Shop Bingo! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some Milk, green now it’s not big blue milk for the boys
Sorin bars for the boys
Some Fruit pots for the boys
some Tinned tomatoes cos I always get these
some Bitatoes can use these for mash, chips, roarrsts.
Some chicken for Steve for sandwiches cos Steve likes chicken when he fancies a sandwich incase he fancies a sandwich wun day.
Some wholeMeal wraps for homemade pizzas
I’ll let you imagine the rest!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the boots are hideous. They don’t do anything for her at all. Her legs are short and she’s carrying weight on them, an ankle boot just emphasises that. The dress is awful in it’s own right. She’s carrying weight round her belly and the dress just clings to it and draws your eye to it. She should have worn some shape wear underneath the dress or just got the dress in a larger size - it’s too tight and too short.

She dresses like I imagine she did 10 years ago - but her body is not the same and what she may have looked good in then, just looks too small/too short and frankly, cheap & tarty now.

Reactions: 8
People saying it's not okay to make comments about people's appearance or weight, Rebecca herself cries troll because of said comments.. But.. Steve, well he can say wtf he wants!!

Screenshot_20190826-065029_Samsung Internet.jpg 00ADEC81-2A29-4A46-A699-28A4A72F17B0.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Some wraps for sandwiches and stuff

Mince with carrot and onions already in it which is so good because it has all the healthy ‘sniff’ stuff in it already

Some baby biscuits because the boys love them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People saying it's not okay to make comments about people's appearance or weight, Rebecca herself cries troll because of said comments.. But.. Steve, well he can say wtf he wants!!

View attachment 50529View attachment 50530
By the way I am by no means saying its ok to comment on peoples weight but, do you honestly think that they wouldn't themselves make comments about people's appearance, religion, gender or anything else? I know their type because ive fallen victim to it, someone who writes tweets like that is a sexist, racist, homophobic, fattist etc person. And to anyone who would say that it doesn't mean she is- I can tell you I would NEVER be with someone who holds those kinds of opinions!! I dont even speak to my own nanna because I couldn't stand her xenaphobic tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That blonde hair makes her look so bad. I look at her and all I think is she needs a good wash. It’s really not a good look!
Agree looks absolutely terrible! REBECCA stop bleaching it, it looks rank and doesn’t suit you being blonde, plus it’s ruined your hair to FUCKKK! Your hair dresser is bleeping you over BIG time!!

Reactions: 8
3 packs of baby wipes
Some grated cheese
Some sweetcorn cos it’s my fave (only veg I eat)
And some crunchy nut for Steve
And I think that’s everything (but I’ve hidden the booze and crap) and I spent around 84 pound ..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.