Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say this morning she wanted to try Morrison’s because they do really nice doughnuts? Where’s the doughnuts and the rest of the £82 worth of shopping. Am I also the only one annoyed when she stories with her arms up by her head... just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say this morning she wanted to try Morrison’s because they do really nice doughnuts? Where’s the doughnuts and the rest of the £82 worth of shopping. Am I also the only one annoyed when she stories with her arms up by her head... just why?
I counted 2 x dinners and soup? am I missing something

Reactions: 4
To be fair the little dish ready meals probably have far more nutrients in them than the shite Rebecca cooks them!

Reactions: 8
I’ve got serious anxiety over that fresh fish what’s she going to do with it I’m scared for the children’s bellies

so this week she buys toilet roll but no wipes I knew it they’ve been using baby wipes instead of shithouse roll 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Nooooooooooo!!!! she has even filtered eyelashes on that picture! It’s the mosy filtered picture I have ever seen of her! She is so deluded

Reactions: 2
I'm afraid to say that is pretty much £82 of food. I was that convinced she was hiding something I added it all to a basket on morrisons online shop. I couldn't add the fish fillets, the sausage rolls or something else that was out of stock

Also , why go to morrisons for the doughnuts and not buy doughnuts

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm afraid to say that is pretty much £82 of food. I was that convinced she was hiding something I added it all to a basket on morrisons online shop. I couldn't add the fish fillets, the sausage rolls or something else that was out of stock

Also , why go to morrisons for the doughnuts and not buy doughnuts
You must hve a lot of time on your hands [emoji15]

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Mattresses still not being lifted in the latest vid.... but what annoys me most is the video description it is Autumn not Fall!

Reactions: 6
30 seconds into the cleaning video & her arse has completely eaten her trousers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.