Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen another influencer today moaning about how hard it is to be a stay at home parent and finding brands to work with. I’m sorry but this makes my blood boil! I’d love to be gifted all this free stuff and spend every single day at home but I can’t. I’m at home in the day with my 3 year old but due to childcare I have no other option that to work evenings, I give up 3 evenings a week where I can’t read him a story or put him to bed because I’m at work. I was working until 2am and up with my son the next morning but I’m pregnant and it’s not as easy to that now but I’m still working until 11pm! And Sundays so I really think they need to consider themselves lucky!

Reactions: 11
Notice how after the dogs absence was mentioned on here yesterday, now all of a sudden there they are on her nice cream rug 😂 and if sitting on your arse on your sofa is work then I’m done 🤷🏻‍♀️
Came to say this about the dogs! Never seen them in the living room before

Reactions: 7
So annoying, I'm on mat leave (baby due next week) and she's been gifted a blanket from The Little Green Sheep who I follow and have had my eye on purchasing a blanket from, there goes the unfollow button now, literally gets everything for nothing 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 25
So annoying, I'm on mat leave (baby due next week) and she's been gifted a blanket from The Little Green Sheep who I follow and have had my eye on purchasing a blanket from, there goes the unfollow button now, literally gets everything for nothing 🤦‍♀️
Why on earth has she been gifted a blanket from them? Its not as if she has a baby anymore. I find it really annoying when brands do this. Like glossybox last week, gifting her the advent calendar. Bet she has never subscribed to them before either. Shes not even a beauty blogger as someone else mentioned.

Reactions: 16
So unfair. She doesn’t even need it. So greedy, she should do a competition to give it to someone with a baby

Reactions: 19
Why on earth has she been gifted a blanket from them? Its not as if she has a baby anymore. I find it really annoying when brands do this. Like glossybox last week, gifting her the advent calendar. Bet she has never subscribed to them before either. Shes not even a beauty blogger as someone else mentioned.
I've sent them a message saying how disappointed in them I am for them gifting her a blanket and they've now lost a customer. Like you say, she doesn't even have a baby, he's 2! He needs duvets, not baby blankets!

Reactions: 18
Hang on, can we all just take a minute to laugh here 😂😂
“Cooks amazing food” 😭
437997EC-5923-40D0-8CA6-9481CFB2B0D4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The speedo advert is so dull 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s literally one of the dullest pictures on her feed with the filter she has on.
She really thinks she has it hard too 😌 I think she struggles with her videos, content, ideas etc so that’s why everything is so half arsed as she doesn’t actually have the mentality to be able to do it well.
In the slow cooker video she talks about not knowing you could buy cherry tomatoes in a tin, then the next second she says she always uses them 😬😭, she doesn’t even put effort into her voice overs she makes loads of mistakes in them too

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand the age old debate of stay at home mum compared to working mum. I’ve done both and I can honestly say (depending on job obviously) that being a stay at home mum was more stressful at times, more so at the toddler age because they are SAVAGE. I can understand the frustration though when influencers moan, it grips my tit too. They’re living the best of both worlds and not many truly appreciate it.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else really hope that one of us on here is actually LJC slagging rebegga off? 🤣🤣🤣👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No video again unless it’s a usual late one. She will be late to her own funeral that girl

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.