Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pissed myself at the ‘ I’m ducking down so no one sees me eat’ *insert 43000 people sat in her footwell watching her bleeping EAT* I mean yeh god forbid random bloke walking past catches a glimpse or us poor bastards watching the food enter her sea monster lips in slow mo HD 🤪

Please someone tell me this is a joke. How can any sane person think this looks good. It looks like the bleeping jizz of a thousand 2ss’s (and a botato) 1131BAAE-BA0F-4CC6-A8C3-CCAE62AED6F5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he (2ss) actually thinks about what he is saying. Hello blokes and women with kids ‘I would like to duck’. He would realise what he thinks is a piss take is highly derogatory and vile. He’s not in an American Pie film, he’s refering to really women. Then when he makes out women that find it offensive are jealous, too serious and prude, it all ads to the misogynistic and sexist bollocks that women are fighting against! What a pig.

If "that" was my boyfriend/partner I'd run a bloody mile......moneybags or not. Jeez he's a piece of work isn't he? I'd be absolutely mortified if I was "Elleh" reading those stories of his......Great role model Steve for your lovely boys (NOT)

When she said about Steve saying something along the lines of that brown dress not being nice or ‘cool’ enough, what he actually meant was it’s not short enough 😫😂

Reactions: 5
What is going on here .....

What is she wearing?

I can’t figure it out?!

A woolly jumper and a pair of shorts? A skirt??! What is it?

And what the bleeping hell is wrong with her legs?! They look so..... swollen and chunky and they look like they are made of fabric?!

What on Earth?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she says on the video “this jacket I think it’s called teddy bear jacket well that’s what lots of people are calling it”
No rebegga lots of people aren’t “calling it that” that’s what it’s called. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she’s talking about the grey knitted skirt, she says ‘you can probably wear it with a big jumper or a smaller jumper’ ok, so any sort of jumper then?! Wow 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair is terrible. It doesn’t look nice on her at all. It’s not even a good dye job by her hairdresser. I once dyed my naturally brown hair and went blonde by using the bleach from a highlighter kit but I threw it all over my hair and mine looked better than what her hair looks now! Her hairdresser is obviously tit.
And how badly damaged was it in the before photo?! The ends looked like someone had taken a set of garden shears to it!!!

Reactions: 3
Those boots do not suit her AT ALL. She's got chunky legs as it is and they just make them.look 10x worse. She would be better with black tights or something but they're not nearly slutty enough for her!

Reactions: 6
Just watched the primark haul and thats 13 minutes of my life i wont get back.
The silly moo doesnt know the meaning of outtakes 🤣🤣😂😂😃🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet the aga is turned off to save on fuel , they are constantly on a low light...in the old house they had an aga but left it on constantly, maybe this is why some people mentioned bypassing the gas meter at the old house...must be on bottled gas or something i t'dales and cant bypass a bottle. Oh and Steves been cooking a gammon joint all day in the slow cooker , or did she say the slow fucker...hows he cooking it all day, while you were out rebs he's been trying to attract more milfs to seduce , after all he's hung like a HAMPSTER isnt he 😯. How you can do a vlog saying A DAY IN THE LIFE, you 2 dumb shits dont have a life...but you definately bring a smile to many others, just when you think things cant get any worse for yourself , we watch you and piss ourselves.. oh and if my OH heard 2ss calling me a milf his big buck teeth would be extracted from his dumb arse..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.