Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before she puts up one of her i love me poses to brag about her new hair and how much she loves it 🙄

Reactions: 6
Don’t know if anyone’s already said because there’s about 10 pages to read through from last night 😂 but LJC and Alice Thomas have posted recipes for slow cooker meals today with actual ingredients...not a jar!! Rebecca might not be the best cook in the world and that’s absolutely fine, but why then post it constantly on your page? Choose a lane and stick in it! And actually pick something you are good at!!!!

Reactions: 7
Don’t know if anyone’s already said because there’s about 10 pages to read through from last night 😂 but LJC and Alice Thomas have posted recipes for slow cooker meals today with actual ingredients...not a jar!! Rebecca might not be the best cook in the world and that’s absolutely fine, but why then post it constantly on your page? Choose a lane and stick in it! And actually pick something you are good at!!!!
I really like Alice thomas’ food ideas! Reb could learn a lot!

Ok so I can be a bit wild with my hair, I do it myself and I’ve been loads of different colour and I’ve paid the price 😩😂 but if I was doing my hair light for my wedding I would slow the duck down with over processing it, she has completely damaged it.
It’s so dry and thin looking now, her hair was so thick and beautiful not so long ago.

Her eating stories are rank, making sure no one is watching but then videos herself eating disgustingly for the gram. I would say 43.3k followed but I’m sure only a couple hundred people actually watch

Reactions: 4
Ok so I can be a bit wild with my hair, I do it myself and I’ve been loads of different colour and I’ve paid the price 😩😂 but if I was doing my hair light for my wedding I would slow the duck down with over processing it, she has completely damaged it.
It’s so dry and thin looking now, her hair was so thick and beautiful not so long ago.

Her eating stories are rank, making sure no one is watching but then videos herself eating disgustingly for the gram. I would say 43.3k followed but I’m sure only a couple hundred people actually watch
I hate to see people talk with food in their mouth, she really is an ignorant ill mannered creature. I hope she bought the boys a cookie or treat, she's more than happy to spend money on herself, hair and nails today, Primark shopping haul few days ago. For a mother she is extremely self obsessed

Hate to say it but blonde hair just doesn’t suit her! Don’t know why Steve doesn’t tell her, her skin tone just doesn’t go. She had beautiful long dark hair and now it’s short and blonde. Not being horrible but how can’t she see it doesn’t suit her as much
I really don't think Steve is interested in what she does, as a couple it all seems to be for the benefit of social media and not very genuine

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s like the aga is broken? Or how it is when you’re having a new kitchen fitted and have no oven for a week so you cook every day in the slow cooker . Do these people not have a working oven ?? 😂

Next thing she’ll be cooking toast in there for breakfast ! 8 hours overnight on high!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s good at posing, and spending money on herself. That’s about it

Reactions: 3
Random but she’s been at the hairdressers and nail salon all day, Steve has been painting, where’s poor woody? Another fun day for him 😁

Random but she’s been at the hairdressers and nail salon all day, Steve has been painting, where’s poor woody? Another fun day for him 😁
I came here to say exactly this! No mention of him from either of them.
She's had a lovely "self care" day today hasn't she? A whole 6 weeks since she went to the hairdresser my God, how does she cope with such little time to her self?!

Reactions: 9
Not related at all but...

HALF PRICE TOY SALE IN SAINSBURYS (in store only)
Literally everything is less than half price!
For all you Mama’s ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you have gravy and gammon 🤷‍♀️ I’ve always had white sauce It looks bleeping rank has she actually put any granules with that water

Reactions: 9
Maybe I'm just in a crappy mood today, but these influencers are doing my head in.

"Hope no one is watching MY eat". Get to duck with that, is she ever going to learn to spell or even use spell check?

Her hair is a ratty mess, that poor gammon disintegrated like I predicted earlier, how is she ok with going on about getting her hair coloured while pushing the hair product as well? Eats huge Subway sandwich, washes it down with a huge chocolate cookie and is right home at the table drowning her saw dust gammon with gravy. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.