Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion...

Rebecca Lamb doesn't give a damn, feeds everyone lies and eats a load of mince pies

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly think she’s got too big for her boots now, she was a normal (very pretty) girl before who had a couple of babies, a fiancée and a lovely house and vlogged it all. I really enjoyed her vlogs from her old house as I found her so relatable. Now she thinks she’s some sort of celebrity and her ego is huge.
You're probably right it happens to most of them who start out well.

Reactions: 2
I hope she doesn’t leave the room and leave that window open 😶
I had one of those windows fall on my neck when I was a teenager feck it hurt god knows what it would do if it fell on him She’s bleeping brainless

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does she edit woody’s face birthmark from pictures you can only ever notice it in videos

• Wow
Reactions: 4
New thread: ‘Wanna be like Lucy Carter, she’s getting the views so it’s time to get tartier.’

Because you know that cleaning video consists of shots of those trousers pulled so tightly up her ass, they’ll be getting skiddies.

Ps I googled ‘tartier’, it’s a word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god having woody near that window 🙈🙈 she needs some catches on those windows! My OH brother fell out of one of those when he was 3!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg seriously how tight are those jeans she brought 😱. She’ll be cutting the circulation in her legs. When will she learn she’s not a size Small, XSmall or a size 10?! There’s nothing wrong with her size but dress for the body you have!
Also someone buy that woman a thesaurus. “Little” and “like” were frequently used which is annoying to listen to! (Rebecca a thesaurus is a book which gives you alternative words to use).
I’m betting we never see her wear them clothes just like all the other tat she buys

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg seriously how tight are those jeans she brought 😱. She’ll be cutting the circulation in her legs. When will she learn she’s not a size Small, XSmall or a size 10?! There’s nothing wrong with her size but dress for the body you have!
Also someone buy that woman a thesaurus. “Little” and “like” were frequently used which is annoying to listen to! (Rebecca a thesaurus is a book which gives you alternative words to use).
I’m betting we never see her wear them clothes just like all the other tat she buys
They’re hideous and they look see through. Give it a week and they’ll be grey and stained just like her white jumper.

Reactions: 9
I also hate when see say things like why pay £40 in topshop when you can pay £12 in primark, but let’s be honest the quality of jeans in topshop doesn’t compare to primark, the seam is probably wonk, the shape is probably tit too and the material is crap 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has done it before compared a primark lipstick to a MAC one 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
New thread: Nothing fresh, all from jars, Cream and mince pies are going straight to my arse.

👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The latest copy of the slow cooker korma has left the chicken skin on 🤢 I just can't 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why do people actually do videos like Rebecca lambs slow cooker korma!! Sorry did she invent putting some chicken and a jar into a slow cooker? Jesus people need to get a grip

Reactions: 11
I never used to agree when a certain few said that she should be reported but after seeing what I have recently, I’d sadly have to agree. She doesn’t give a crap about the safety or welfare of those kids, more so Woody than Alfie. The car seat, the window, the sockets in the kitchen, clothes never fitting them, the beds on the floor to name a few. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 13
Seeing those before and after photos make me sad for her, she is a very naturally pretty girl but all of those fillers (I’m sorry but she’s definitely had more than her lips done) and her nasty blonde hair is doing nothing for her-I think she feels threatened by the girls that Steve follows on insta. Plus she’s obviously obsessed with LJC, she’s trying to be a carbon copy of her!

Reactions: 10
The latest copy of the slow cooker korma has left the chicken skin on 🤢 I just can't 😷
What the actual duck is wrong with people? Skin on chicken in a korma. I genuinely feel sick. This is what social media, the inability to look up recipes and laziness has achieved. Dont know why i bother looking.

• Sick
I also hate when see say things like why pay £40 in topshop when you can pay £12 in primark, but let’s be honest the quality of jeans in topshop doesn’t compare to primark, the seam is probably wonk, the shape is probably tit too and the material is crap 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has done it before compared a primark lipstick to a MAC one 🙄🙄🙄
She doesn’t care when she’s getting gifted all the expensive stuff like Elemis and iconic tho eh! She’s beyond a joke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.