Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god not more dodgy outfits .
Another Primark haul.
Grim tit food recipes
She looked better with darker hair.
Wasent the at a broken hence why shes used slow cooker all time like conways and the greasy burgers.
Why can't she afford new one with kids they £15 to 20 quid.
Why can't she use microwave or hob for some quick and easy meals as she's near my always at home.

Reactions: 2
I just like picked up this like plain blue little top, the plain top with bronx written in block capital across the front? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It would appear that unless you are sucking up her arse, your comments automatically get deleted from her posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Still sticking with my new thread name!...

You say chutney, I say chuckney, you say potato I say bitato, either way I wang it in the pan and feed my gang tit scran!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What did I just watch .. Those outtakes looks like she has escaped from a mental asylum.

• Haha
Eventually caved and watched the haul :rolleyes:
‘The next item issss aaaa drrrressss i believeeee’ Well it’s not a pair of bleeping curtains is it!
Every single piece of clothing was ‘reeealleh gorgeousss’. Is gorgeous the new descriptive word of the month? Have we finally heard the last of superrrr cute?! We can only hope.

And the ‘outtakes’ remind me of when a bratty annoying child gets lairy and shows off because they know they’re being watched. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the love of god, steve hun I know your reading this 👋 please splash out and buy Rebecca some new slippers for Christmas. I’m sure her fave shop does them for a few quid!

Can’t believe she actually posted a picture of herself wearing them 😂 cringeeeee!

Reactions: 6
It looks like a before/after in reverse.
Most of us have said her hair looked so much nicer before. I guess she is young and wants to experiment but surely her hairdresser could advise her? I know I look washed out/like Halloween has come early if I go too dark with my hair and my natural hair colour is a light/medium brown. If she is not going to heed advice then she really needs to purchase Olaplex pronto and not wait for a reply to begging for it.

Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in her food, Over processed hair, she never peels her bitatoes because she is a lazy mare

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Even in a try on primark haul Rebecca has to flash her butt! What is it with this woman and her ass? I don't get it? Can anyone explain this to me?
She loves wearing shorts that show her ass cheeks on vlogs, she can't wait to show her ass when trying on clothes. This can't be an English thing, I have watched other uk vloggers before e.g. Zoe, Gabby, Emily Norris etc.. and this woman is one of a kind!
🍑

I always forget to mention the thread title, even time without fail I laugh at the title because it describes Rebecca to a ''T". Well done who ever thought up that little gem. (y)

Reactions: 8
Oh goodie, she's going to spend the day cleaning and film it, cannot wait, so excited to see that one 🙄🙄 (give it up love, your content is beyond shite)

Reactions: 9
For the love of god, steve hun I know your reading this 👋 please splash out and buy Rebecca some new slippers for Christmas. I’m sure her fave shop does them for a few quid!

Can’t believe she actually posted a picture of herself wearing them 😂 cringeeeee!
Didn’t she have some spotty ones that were just as rank?! What is she doing to get slippers that filthy? The floors must be disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 2
Why were the super cute, autumn and fall clothes so super small? Either bex is on a super secret diet or she buys twice, I’m betting she bought the skirt in a Xs to show us and an L to try on. Both will be returned anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely stunning girl. What's going on in that house to make her change so much and behave the way she does🤔
I honestly think she’s got too big for her boots now, she was a normal (very pretty) girl before who had a couple of babies, a fiancée and a lovely house and vlogged it all. I really enjoyed her vlogs from her old house as I found her so relatable. Now she thinks she’s some sort of celebrity and her ego is huge.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.