Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just halfway through the vlog there’s a bit of an awkward moment where she’s trying to be funny I think... around 4 mins 23 seconds in 🙈

Aww man. When I just seen her dinner, my face grimaced so much I had about six chins 😂😂 then I seen that chicken casserole and just swore out loud!! I’m in public but luckily no one heard.

Someone take their slow cookers away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll be honest, tonight is the first time in my 36 years I've ever seen a gammon stew 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Omg what the actual duck 😳 firstly, I think she’s totally copying LJCs clothing style now. Those skirts and jumpers? Not her usual hooker style attire. Secondly, ok so they didn’t have the same tops in woodys size, why not buy him something else then? All he got was slippers! Absolute joke she’s always favouring Alfie. And lastly, those out takes!!!! Absolutely red faced for her, they weren’t even the slightest bit funny, she’s outdone herself in the cringe department.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Agree with all the hair comments. I'm a bottle blonde who switches colours quite often and my hair has never ever looked that scraggy and thin unless a hairdresser has left the bleach on too long and it's snapped off. That's some serious over processing 😲 She needs about 6" lopped off to get rid of the damage. Where on earth does she go to get her hair done??? I'd never set foot in there again if I left with that frazzled, straightened to death mess on my head🙉🙉🙉🙉 Just as well She's gifted loads of products, she's gonna need em!

Reactions: 7
Just slippers for Woody!! That boy gets the arse end of everything it really annoys me. Why have a second child of you can’t be bothered with him. He’s the cutest little boy and deserves so much more. So sad

Reactions: 16
I'll be honest, tonight is the first time in my 36 years I've ever seen a gammon stew 🤣
I don't understand why she poured gravy over it when the stock that resembled dish water was on the plate. Everything on the plate looked grey.

Reactions: 6
Shows us the woolly hat “I love wearing these... especially during Autumn and Winter” So that’s why everyone looks at me like an utter prick when I’m trying to rock my bobble hat during the peak of Summer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her latest post looks so much like a rip off of LJC 🙈 also can the new thread title please include ‘chuckney’ that’s just comedy gold

Reactions: 9
Her latest post looks so much like a rip off of LJC 🙈 also can the new thread title please include ‘chuckney’ that’s just comedy gold
Completely thought the same!! Long dresses and over sized jumpers and skirts with ‘docs’ could she try any harder to be just like her 😩😩😩 wonder did she noticed too

Reactions: 11
Is she trolling us with that haul? Feel like she’d never actually wear any of those outfits normally and those boots... 😶

Reactions: 5
Why would you wear those manky filthy and probably stinky slippers in a photo! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The outtakes 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
She done them just so she could add them to the end to try and be funny, she make my whole body cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would you wear those manky filthy and probably stinky slippers in a photo! 🤢
She just looks like a complete twit every bloody post is her posing. Think people are starting to tire of her, likes on her recent post say it all

Reactions: 3
out takes 😂😂 they’re not out takes that’s you being a bleeping moron reb trying to be funny but you’re not out takes are where you’re filming and genuinely make a mistake that’s funny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.