Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is wrong with people? Skin on chicken in a korma. I genuinely feel sick. This is what social media, the inability to look up recipes and laziness has achieved. Dont know why i bother looking.
I feel sorry for the people being served this tit! Learning to cook doesn’t take much effort especially these days with google!

Reactions: 5
Reb Lamb #16 - Slow cooker slop, content a flop, set Woodeh free before she puts chuckney in his tea

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She does know an "outtake" is not dancing around like a prat right? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg seriously how tight are those jeans she brought 😱. She’ll be cutting the circulation in her legs. When will she learn she’s not a size Small, XSmall or a size 10?! There’s nothing wrong with her size but dress for the body you have!
Also someone buy that woman a thesaurus. “Little” and “like” were frequently used which is annoying to listen to! (Rebecca a thesaurus is a book which gives you alternative words to use).
I’m betting we never see her wear them clothes just like all the other tat she buys
Just the type of super cute little trousers you need for hanging out with small children.
In the Dales.
In Winter.
Making slow cooker curries.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To say she's copying LJC is an understatement. It reminds me of the film Single White Female, quite stalkerish

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.