Rebecca Lamb #148 A forever home, failed to make a living from her phone, kids will no longer be alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God can you imagine? I bet she’s shitting herself over the thought of tattlers going through her drawers and taking photos 😂 looking for guns under the bed 🤣
and mice 🐁
---
Just had a thought 💭 maybe the second sitting room is the tins of tomato store

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That is not a dinner! Why doesn’t she just give the baby some of what they are having - all she eats is fruit pastry and yogurt for breakfast lunch and dinner

Reactions: 13
Why does a baby need to eat chia seeds? Roma has blueberries and raspberries but A&W get an apple and a few grapes between them.

Reactions: 11
I’d be scared if my child was sleeping in a room with steps up to it and a door from outside 😳

Reactions: 18
I’d be scared if my child was sleeping in a room with steps up to it and a door from outside 😳
Aye she’d be scared if it was Ruuuuuma sleeping in there but it’s only Alfeh so doesn’t give a flying duck 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Aye she’d be scared if it was Ruuuuuma sleeping in there but it’s only Alfeh so doesn’t give a flying duck 🤷‍♀️
Very true, I suppose at least he’s got a bed now and not sleeping on a mattress on the floor like he was for years.

Reactions: 16
Anyone notice the tv on the drawers has been removed for the estate agent pics!? Lol!
---
Very weird she hasn’t said they’re moving!? She literally said yesterday on a Q&A that she loves living in the countryside!

Reactions: 17
The comment on the YouTube video! All the swimwear is cheap and tacky
If that is her ‘real’ body then she looks ok to me. It’s the stretching and false images she posts that are wrong. She looks different in all her pictures

Reactions: 10
The leopard print swimsuit is probably the most decent she’s ever looked in swimwear (unless it’s a thong back, revealing her grotty bruised arse!) …I’ll see myself out…😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.