Rebecca Lamb #148 A forever home, failed to make a living from her phone, kids will no longer be alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness have you seen the awful tiling!!! My OCD would not cope with that. šŸ˜³ If I was paying that price for a property, Iā€™d expect a better finish. You literally have to rip it all off and start again. If itā€™s that bad on something you can see, imagine the bodge job on what you canā€™t see!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I wonder if they have any concerns over viewings and thats why she hasnt mentioned it. Being in the middle of nowhere, posting luxury cars, "designer" items online and having the wedding out of the country. I'd be worried that someone unsavoury would be scoping out the place! (They'd be in for a surprise when everything's fake though) There's been quite a few daytime targeted burglaries near my hometown where designer items have been the target.
thatā€™s a good point. Itā€™s actually quite frightening how much information she has posted online and people can openly find her house. Letā€™s hope wherever she ends up she keeps it private for the sake of her children.

Reactions: 17
Book viewings when sheā€™s away! Big bad bev will probs have the dogs you can snap a selfie with her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
House is on Rightmove now !

I cant find it but what I did find was a lot of houses in same price bracket that were a lot more
Desirable. !!!
---
Where are the videos of Roma taken this morning ? No sign of the coloured splashes on the wall in the estate agents photos

Also ..state of the dining room walls

Reactions: 8
If only they'd paid for proper planning permission and used a bit of the master bedroom to create a separate landing to bedroom 4 and sealed off the exterior door they could have got more Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£s

The problem they're gonna have though is to the untrained tattle eye šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ it's not a complete wreck going cheap where if it was developers could maximize the space and make the biggest profit possible, nor is it a perfectly finished ready to move into home that would attract wealthy families wanting to live in the countryside. I wanted either or when buying my house and actually actively turned down houses where it would feel like a waste of money to rip out a badly done or ugly bathroom/kitchen even though it wasn't what I wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
If only they'd paid for proper planning permission and used a bit of the master bedroom to create a separate landing to bedroom 4 and sealed off the exterior door they could have got more Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£s
I was going to say the same. So much potential with the property. They should have converted that end barn bit on the right hand side with all the money she earnsā€¦ I personally wouldnā€™t want to live there but itā€™s in a stunning location. Also why is the second living room never shown?!

Reactions: 9
I was going to say the same. So much potential with the property. They should have converted that end barn bit on the right hand side with all the money she earnsā€¦ I personally wouldnā€™t want to live there but itā€™s in a stunning location. Also why is the second living room never shown?!
I think that's where they lock the dogs and cats in it's probably stinking of piss and tit

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly, the whole downstairs layout needs reconfigured with the barns potentially having floor to ceiling windows with sliding doors to the garden and that being used as a large kitchen/diner, easy work when you earn a minimum of 10,000 every month surely

duck knows was meant to be alfeh and wuddehs playroom when they first moved in but was never mentioned again

Reactions: 11
Film Studio and Dog Kennel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crazy that she just blocks everyone. Just own it and say ā€œthe house is too isolated and expensive to run,ā€ we are in a cost of living crisis so most people would understand and it would make her more relatable.

Reactions: 25
So the house has only gone on Rightmove today so itā€™s literally just been put up for sale in the last week.
I bet they thought no one would find out. Very impressed with the Tattlerā€™s detective work šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 40
Love how she turned the fairy lights on in the kitchen for the photos. Aye dingle thatā€™ll make it sell!! That sofa for a family of 5 dumped smack bang central in the room baffles me aswel

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So the house has only gone on Rightmove today so itā€™s literally just been put up for sale in the last week.
I bet they thought no one would find out. Very impressed with the Tattlerā€™s detective work šŸ‘šŸ»
It I was her I would be very wary of all the viewings
Could be tattlers
Could be haters šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It I was her I would be very wary of all the viewings
Could be tattlers
Could be haters šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
God can you imagine? I bet sheā€™s shitting herself over the thought of tattlers going through her drawers and taking photos šŸ˜‚ looking for guns under the bed šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.