Rebecca Lamb #148 A forever home, failed to make a living from her phone, kids will no longer be alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Yorkshiregirl2019

What a banging last thread! Beggys on her way to a a massive meltdown! The hairlines receding faster than Harry and Megan’s car chase! It will soon be in Greece before her
She had the hen do of all hen do’s it was epic and lasted all of 45 minutes but she still had time to get her baps, flaps and saggy crack out. Beaver went on a slag do to Poland but beggy never mentioned it but she was as unstable as my old dogs back legs over the weekend
And saving the best until last the Shack is up for sale!! Will she mention it or won’t she! Buckle up tattle bastard it’s going to be a good one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I would LOVE her to move to Spain. Imagine the content guys these threads would be 🔥
They can’t afford to move to Spain. Best thing to do is to down size to something they can afford to run and maintain. Close to amenities which will help the children learn and develop - eg easy access to sports clubs/ toddler groups. Also close to local facilities like shops/schools so they don't have humungous fuel/car charging bills. Steve needs to get a full time PAYE job and stop pissing about with pie in the sky get rich schemes. Beggy needs to get off social media and get a part time job so they have less need/cost for childcare but she's getting a regular income.

They will have a bit of equity in this house so they have one chance to get themsleves sorted out. If they end up messing about, living in fantasy land and focusing on trying to impress saddos on Instagram rsther than earning a reliable living which will support them and their family, there is very real risk they could lose the next house and there will be no where to go from there unless big Daddy Hobson bails them out

Reactions: 22
They can’t afford to move to Spain. Best thing to do is to down size to something they can afford to run and maintain. Close to amenities which will help the children learn and develop - eg easy access to sports clubs/ toddler groups. Also close to local facilities like shops/schools so they don't have humungous fuel/car charging bills. Steve needs to get a full time PAYE job and stop pissing about with pie in the sky get rich schemes. Beggy needs to get off social media and get a part time job so they have less need/cost for childcare but she's getting a regular income.

They will have a bit of equity in this house so they have one chance to get themsleves sorted out. If they end up messing about, living in fantasy land and focusing on trying to impress saddos on Instagram rsther than earning a reliable living which will support them and their family, there is very real risk they could lose the next house and there will be no where to go from there unless big Daddy Hobson bails them out
Yes I know 😂😂 everyone knows cos this is what a normal family would do.

Reactions: 10
Thanks to @Yorkshiregirl2019

What a banging last thread! Beggys on her way to a a massive meltdown! The hairlines receding faster than Harry and Megan’s car chase! It will soon be in Greece before her
She had the hen do of all hen do’s it was epic and lasted all of 45 minutes but she still had time to get her baps, flaps and saggy crack out. Beaver went on a slag do to Poland but beggy never mentioned it but she was as unstable as my old dogs back legs over the weekend
And saving the best until last the Shack is up for sale!! Will she mention it or won’t she! Buckle up tattle bastard it’s going to be a good one!
This is brilliant. :ROFLMAO: 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perhaps the Beavers are going to be joining Striderman in Tenners, imagine the (of) content 😳😳😳🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Blooooody hell I am so bored of her going on about her weight loss, she’s that boring she’s had to make it one of her personality traits. She is incessant with eye bleeping herself and trying to look as skinny as possible. Think I’d rather see her actually taking care of her children and showing some relatively interesting content, not air fryer shite and a shack in disrepair.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nah there's no way she's lost that much weight that her bones are protruding on her shoulders like on that bikini pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 "haven't been trying" "just eating lor fat for ma gorlbladduh" - beggy bullshitter strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That Q & A though
Flower ‘how are you genuinely?’
Beggy ‘I’m really good …’
…… said while staring into the camera with dead eyes and a manic grimace on her baboon bum lips 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Getting booted from her dream home.. having to uproot three kids yet this idiot is still fixated on lying about how skinny she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sooo... When did she get a black line tat on the side of one of her leg? when did she loose part of her ear? Why do her underwear appear to be disappearing in dips and daps? And why is one of her legs fading away?
Unfortunately she does have a tattoo there

Reactions: 5
Supeh skinneh. No photoshop here flower…
(Sorry about the minge)
That needed to come with a trigger warning! 🙈

Yes, she has lost some weight, but not as much as she makes out (we have the receipts), and the editing and filters help her out a lot. And total BS, she hasn’t been trying to lose weight, she has been on it hard in a desperate attempt to be slim for this wedding. I am convinced Roma’s meals are actually what she has been living on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That needed to come with a trigger warning! 🙈

Yes, she has lost some weight, but not as much as she makes out (we have the receipts), and the editing and filters help her out a lot. And total BS, she hasn’t been trying to lose weight, she has been on it hard in a desperate attempt to be slim for this wedding. I am convinced Roma’s meals are actually what she has been living on.
Soz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.