Rebecca Lamb #148 A forever home, failed to make a living from her phone, kids will no longer be alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the comments for me- someone called Carol Creamer 🤣🙈 also the men commenting on the nice camera angles 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s the comments for me- someone called Carol Creamer 🤣🙈 also the men commenting on the nice camera angles 🤣
Oh god - Carol Creamer is a regular who is OBSESSED with Charlotte Taylor. “She” posts multiple comments on every single YouTube video CT uploads and its always creepy personal comments usually involving CTs kids ( like “say hi to Bill, i miss seeing him in your videos” etc) it is SO CREEPY and yet CT completely buys into it and responds to those comments….! Its grim. Im sorry Carol CREAMER. And these idiots think it’s legit….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly don’t understand these you tubers. The majority of those people commenting are PERVERTS. Rebecca- carol CREAMER is probably a 40 plus man wanking off in his mum’s back bedroom. Ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I honestly don’t understand these you tubers. The majority of those people commenting are PERVERTS. Rebecca- carol CREAMER is probably a 40 plus man wanking off in his mum’s back bedroom. Ffs 🤦‍♀️
Exactly. Honestly it’s creepy as duck. Literally umpteen comments on every single one of charlotte Taylors videos. So weird.

Reactions: 12
I just asked my husband if he thought there was anything unusual about the name Carol Creamer and he nearly spat his tea out

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That try-on video 🙈. It must take some time to purposely search out the most revealing clothes to 'buy' for the purposes of adoration from perverted strangers. It's absolutely toe curling cringey. She does realise women are meant to wear bras? Even if you've got small boobs they need supported or they end up like spaniels ears and she's well on that road. Imagine them in her later years 🤡

Reactions: 19
I have a vague recollection of her and Ms creamer having a spat on the you tube comments a while back. 'Carol' called her out on something, pretty sure it was food shop one, Becky did not like it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100 % these bikini etc try ons are for her OF perv customers , just like the post of the breastmilk she had pumped and the talk of Roma sucking on her tits ! Steve are you really happy she is exposing your children to these perverts or are you just her pimp ?

Head over to the Tattle Knightstrider thread where someone has posted a video of the hobsons tenerife best friends Annamilf only fans , tell is again how did you make friends with them ??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Real professional. Thought I’d try on some swimwear while I’m drinking my cup of tea?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100 % these bikini etc try ons are for her OF perv customers , just like the post of the breastmilk she had pumped and the talk of Roma sucking on her tits ! Steve are you really happy she is exposing your children to these perverts or are you just her pimp ?

Head over to the Tattle Knightstrider thread where someone has posted a video of the hobsons tenerife best friends Annamilf only fans , tell is again how did you make friends with them ??
Absolutely. There can be no other connection. Dingle looks super uncomfortable whenever she's caught and filmed near them. There is deffo something dodgy going down with the four of them 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Couldn’t edit out the little roll of back fat, not a huge one and nothing wrong with it, but doesn’t really fit with the skinny shoulders she was trying to portray the other day

Reactions: 10
duck me the only way her other kids can appear on her stories these days is if they barge their way on. You genuinely would think she’s just got one child.

Reactions: 13
Why WHY does everything have to show off her bloody tits? Does she know the meaning of understated????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.