Rebecca Lamb #148 A forever home, failed to make a living from her phone, kids will no longer be alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things - one I was going to order from
cupShe , I’m not now

Two - the dog walker called out when someone was in the bathroom, wow how crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haaaaa when I tell you I ran here to see if someone had posted that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her lip filler migration is awful but she’s too skint to get it fixed. Embarrassment!
I just couldn’t resist I’ve been without for months!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The leg stretching and smoothing filter glitch here - where did her knee come from 🤣 nice try Beggy ya useless duck
IMG_4250.png
IMG_4249.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So the house has only gone on Rightmove today so it’s literally just been put up for sale in the last week.
I bet they thought no one would find out. Very impressed with the Tattler’s detective work 👍🏻
I had a look,the other day when it was mentioned on here, apparently it was also up for sale in July last year

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The house has been up since last year?! 😂 and still it’s up for an extortionate amount. You’d lower the price to get shot, wouldn’t you?

Reactions: 7
Thanks for my new avatar begs!
She is so masculine! She has messed up her face so much. The fillers and botox have thrown all the proportions out. It reminds me of those photo fit pictures on Crimewatch years ago, all the parts of a face but none really go together. Most unsettling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so masculine! She has messed up her face so much. The fillers and botox have thrown all the proportions out. It reminds me of those photo fit pictures on Crimewatch years ago, all the parts of a face but none really go together. Most unsettling.
She’s very unique looking like her whole family bunch of odd bods

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm convinced she writes these "secrets" herself.

They're ALWAYS:
- someone saying they're pregnant and no one else knows
- cheating
- something to do with anal or tit.

FAMILEH FRIENDLEH GUYZZZZZZZ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
That YouTube is dire. Why is her vocabulary so limited. “Gorgeous” is the only word she knows. After watching that I never, ever want to hear that word again!
Why must everything she does involve her having her arse, tits or flaps on show?!
Makes me nostalgic for the days of slow cooker slop!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That house will NEVER sell for that price in the condition that it’s in…. And they don’t even own much land around either. Good luck with selling your forever home Beggy you’re gonna need it.

Reactions: 14
She “got a cover up to walk to the beach to get a Fanta lemon”…. duck me.
she said 8 “gorgeous” in 4 minutes. Bam

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.