Rebecca Lamb #148 A forever home, failed to make a living from her phone, kids will no longer be alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pictures of how slim she thinks she is! Didn’t look like that in Skipton Starbucks earlier in the week did you hun. It pisses me off when people become fixated on their weight and showing something that isn’t true.

Reactions: 34
After years of a horrendous diet thats probably fucked her metabolism beyond all recognition making supah cute little small changes would take her years to see any kind of meaningful change she's lost a slight bit through breastfeeding same thing happened with woody

Reactions: 15
You only have to compare the photos of her on her hen ‘hour’ to that on her stories to see that the one posted today is pure fabrication. No way does she have that boney shoulder and stick arm - and the photoshop on her ‘thigh gap’ is terrible!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she even have photos like that of herself? What mother of 3 has time to whack on a skimpy bikini and go and take some pics in their bedroom…unless it was part of a shoot for something else I guess hey begs

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Any excuse to get her tits & fanny out. She’s nothing more than a dirty slapper 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Wait wait wait, just catching up after being out travelling for work conferences all week, the house is up for sale??? Has Beggy mentioned this or did someone find it somewhere, I need more info!

Reactions: 11
ADC9403C-238F-4CB9-850D-DADEEADB985A.jpeg

What is she on about man 🤣 i feel embarrassed for her on a daily basis the illiterate duck

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Totally not relevant but we’re famous 😂😂 hollie has a bee in her bonnet about tattle woah 😂
IMG_9369.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The video of the kids pushing her in the pool (know they’re playing) but can we please address this! She looks really dumpy and definitely not as “skinny” as she is in the next story.
---
Definitely a size 10 and pics aren’t edited 🫣
---
There’s actually nothing wrong with her figure just own it and stop lying about

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is dumpy and actually looks shorter in real life than her insta photos.

Reactions: 17
The video of the kids pushing her in the pool (know they’re playing) but can we please address this! She looks really dumpy and definitely not as “skinny” as she is in the next story.
---
Definitely a size 10 and pics aren’t edited 🫣
---
There’s actually nothing wrong with her figure just own it and stop lying about
Who am I defending her 😭 her weight loss is all a big fabrication but I think that was the penultimate time they went there before mandyanne in the Oct where Beaver should have been done for voyeurism, not the recent trip.

But when we seen her turn to the side in the surrr gorgeous see through 🤢 black dress the other day she had a big round belly sticking out that strangely enough is nowhere to be seen in the white bikini!

She is very stocky, even in her edited “skinny” pics, she should just own it. I carry my weight on my bum and thighs too, just the way it is. I don’t care about her size but the lying really gets to me. I’m 45 and I find myself wondering why my legs don’t look like hers with 4x a week workouts and being 2 sizes smaller, then remind myself it’s all lies. My 21 year old self would have been all kinds of messed up over it, and I expect many of her younger, more credulous followers are. She is dangerous.

ETA sweet suffering Jesus, what are those sunglasses about?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.