Rebecca Lamb #148 A forever home, failed to make a living from her phone, kids will no longer be alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she reckon she’s Kourtney Kardashian? Coz Steve definitely ain’t Travis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please tell me she is planning on wearing these to her wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she might as well just wear a tshirt with the word CHAV on it
RAN here to say the same! Surely they're not for her wedding 😭

Also, having not seen her in real life I couldn't possibly *accurately* comment on her weight/size as nothing we see online is accurate but I am absolutely POSITIVE there is nothing wrong with how she looks, she just needs to stop lying. She's nearly 30 with 3 kids and a tit diet, she needs to accept she isn't going to look the same as when she was 18! It's just a fact of life. If she eats healthily and starts working out regularly (not with flash bottles), I'm sure she would see a notable difference in her appearance, but she isn't willing to do that so she just needs to accept the way she is - Short, big legs and a bit of a tummy! There's nothing wrong with it, I bet most of us on here are the same!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Why is she letting Roma chew Woody’s toys? And play in his room? So mean, that is his space, his stuff. And why is that baby so silent? Very like Alfie.

She won’t say “mama” Begs. But she’s thinking “duck off you twit”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beggy, please clarify, which one is your body?

Also, if I posed with my ass pushed back, hip popped, and stomach sucked in, I too would look much slimmer than I actually am. Smoke and mirrors.

Her mental health must be in the gutter, which makes me so sad for her, until I remember that she does zero to help herself or protect her children’s well-being.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Beggy, please clarify, which one is your body?

Also, if I posed with my ass pushed back, hip popped, and stomach sucked in, I too would look much slimmer than I actually am. Smoke and mirrors.

Her mental health must be in the gutter, which makes me so sad for her, until I remember that she does zero to help herself or protect her children’s well-being.
Neither. Neither is her body. That's the answer 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe the shack is up for sale 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂killing me off here. I'm ser ser excited to see where they move to! I don't know why she edits her body or contorts it so much so she looks skinnier. I would honestly give anything to have thick legs and a bum. Not about that thigh gap life. I'm literally doing leg day 5x a week trying to make my legs bigger and she's over here making hers look small 😂 I just don't understand. She really needs to just own her body shape and stop with the editing. People wouldn't criticise her weight at all then! I saw someone at the Trafford Centre the other day and thought it was her, was so sad when it wasn't! Id love to see a Rebecca Lamb in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Neither. Neither is her body. That's the answer 😌
Even the less edited one, why is the water moving like this? In a perfect ring when on the other side it's lines? Almost like she pulled something out and pushed something else in to make a nice half moon.

Screenshot_20230519-110429.png

Reactions: 6
Why is she letting Roma chew Woody’s toys? And play in his room? So mean, that is his space, his stuff. And why is that baby so silent? Very like Alfie.

She won’t say “mama” Begs. But she’s thinking “duck off you twit”.
She’s not thinking anything. There’s nothing going on between the ears just like her eldest brother 😂😂 jokes aside tho as I don’t wanna be mean about kids, but when Woodeh is such a typical kid does she not look at Alfeh (and probably romeh now too) and think something isn’t quite right?!

Reactions: 9
Also, if we needed any further proof that the beavers are red neck inbreds….. beavers dad has liked beavers sisters post on Instagram - the one where she is asking people to fill in a survey about their sexual preferences 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why is she letting Roma chew Woody’s toys? And play in his room? So mean, that is his space, his stuff.
She's just awful, if she broke one of them she would probably laugh on insta and tell Woody tough. Imagine if Roma ever played with her Lumi, she would be raging!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if she’ll actually acknowledge the house being up for sale or is she thinking no one will notice when she’s filming from a different location. Lol. Mind you the brain cells some of her followers must possess wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t notice. Half of her flowers don’t seem to notice her body stretching or the fact she has a very un gallstone friendly diet. Lol

If I lived nearer I’d defo arrange a viewing.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if they have any concerns over viewings and thats why she hasnt mentioned it. Being in the middle of nowhere, posting luxury cars, "designer" items online and having the wedding out of the country. I'd be worried that someone unsavoury would be scoping out the place! (They'd be in for a surprise when everything's fake though) There's been quite a few daytime targeted burglaries near my hometown where designer items have been the target.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.