Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s about 5 or 6 pics of her in a bikini in the last 24 hours and her body looks completely different in each one, yet she never ever ever ever EVER edits her pictures… ok Pinocchio 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks fine considering she's had 3 kids but I'm sorry, they are not size 10 or even 12 hips and thighs!

Reactions: 17
Tell me your reading tattle on holiday without telling me. "heres my sur sur healthy breakfast".....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“The weather isn’t the best I’ve seen in Tenerife” and “Let’s hope the sun comes out today” … well you will go to Tenerife at the start of February.

Reactions: 19
Tell me your reading tattle on holiday without telling me. "heres my sur sur healthy breakfast".....
Now show us what you had after the breakfast starter Begs! She’s such a greedy pig, there’s no way she just had porridge at an all inclusive breakfast buffet.

Reactions: 11
She looks alright in a bikini considering she’s had 3 kids but none of bikinis ever fit properly. Her saggy tits hang down and she is MOT a size10. Nothing wrong with that. So why lie?!!
She’s more a12-14 and it’s so obvious she filters/edits her pics. She must think we are all as thick as her.
Gallstones obviously didn’t go on the Tenners trip judging by her food intake!!

Reactions: 21
078B5F07-F8C0-45DA-911D-F0B594473678.jpeg
Rotton…how many days until she’ll wash her hair do we think?!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's cold there so why doesn't she try putting on bleeping clothes! I swear this bleep just loves an excuse to get her chubby minge out out.Its quite obvious her and beaver have the shittest relationship ever and they're trying to prove to people that they're so In love by communicating in comments on Instagram while they're sat right beside eachother! Everything they do is to try and convince other people they're happy ect.
2 vain as duck miserable selfish bastards.
They should have left those kids at home with someone, they'd have had a better time. Instead they get to spend the week shivering and watching their slapper of a mother sat round the pool with her tits out taking selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
First thread suggestion
Wasn’t sure if I was allowed to swear in it so made it PG 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Rebecca Lamb #141 She’s derailed the moron train 🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's pulling her stomach in like her life depends on it, you can tell by the "ab" lines that run the full length of her stomach. You get those when you're pulling your stomach in. If she's so bodeh posativvvvv why not just let it sit normally.

I say "ab" so you know what I'm referring to. Beggy has never had an abdominal muscle in her life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's pulling her stomach in like her life depends on it, you can tell by the "ab" lines that run the full length of her stomach. You get those when you're pulling your stomach in. If she's so bodeh posativvvvv why not just let it sit normally.

I say "ab" so you know what I'm referring to. Beggy has never had an abdominal muscle in her life.
Firstly, each time I see your profile pic, I am transported to a high point of epic stupidity. Thank you for that.

Secondly, I am confused by the timeline of stories. Does she put her bikini on (take 1 million photos) and then go to breakfast?

I am clearly doing cheap package holidays out of season wrong - on holiday, I get up, have breakfast and get ready for the day then might put on swimwear if I was going to the pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is hands down the worst ‘influencer’ i have ever seen - that holiday looks absolutely abysmal and so does she

Bikini looks tit ✅
Weather looks tit ✅
Hair looks tit ✅
Breakfast looks tit ✅
Beach looks tit ✅

it just looks tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why is she having breakfast at the hotel and then going out for more breakfast?! Doesn’t that defeat the object of an all inclusive?!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.