Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following her for laughs please unfollow. If you want to call out her fake photoshop images get on a Instagram viewer website. Don’t give this woman the views- she has done nothing to deserve it. (Unless on only fans)

Reactions: 19
Turkey in April is definitely warmer than what Tenerife is on Jan Feb and march...first half of the month it will defo be around 25° everyday and the nearer it gets to may it's gets warmer everyday.....whereas Tenerife can be a hit and a miss it's a big gamble you need to go between May and Oct to guarantee heat
---

Yes it's warm enough for the pool
Lovely thank you, you’ve calmed my anxiety 😂. Her kids look perished in that pool, honestly it’s like someone else has mentioned what is there to do on holiday if the weather isn’t nice? Very limited, total waste of time and money. It would be my worse nightmare.

Reactions: 7
Anyone following her for laughs please unfollow. If you want to call out her fake photoshop images get on a Instagram viewer website. Don’t give this woman the views- she has done nothing to deserve it. (Unless on only fans)
Actually, if you follow but dont engage with her it does more damage because it reduces her engagement figures 😆😆😆😆

• Heart
Has channel mum closed down? Their website says insecure and they’ve not posted on insta since November. Was hoping to have a snoop

Reactions: 3
000015E2-13D6-4F2A-B337-124E7582A8E1.jpeg
Has channel mum closed down? Their website says insecure and they’ve not posted on insta since November. Was hoping to have a snoop
Yes i think its gone. They sold off all the influencer mums to a separate company who the likes of charlotte Taylor etc now work through and the youtube & instagram pages haven’t been updated in forever and the main website is down and companies house shows it as in liquidation

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1950678
Yes i think its gone. They sold off all the influencer mums to a separate company who the likes of charlotte Taylor etc now work through and the youtube & instagram pages haven’t been updated in forever and the main website is down and companies house shows it as in liquidation
Thank god for that. Such a sham of a company!

I’m going with my previous words

Thread title suggestion: a few mince pies short of a seatbelt extender

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How can anyone ENVY/ASPIRE to their lifestyle? It’s positively grim!!! And we all know the real reason they are in Tenners anyway, and it ain’t to give the kids memories is it?
Like we’ve said before who would have a “holiday” so close to their “aboard” wedding?
That food also looked bogging! But I guess it’s a million miles better than anything Beggy knocks up in the shack!!

Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been shared before or not. I did have a look on the wiki but couldn’t see it. Do these companies not check out who they are going to represent? Obviously not in this case! An all round influencer! Well respected parenting influencer! Who actually writes this crap! She is the last person ld ask for advice on anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has been shared before or not. I did have a look on the wiki but couldn’t see it. Do these companies not check out who they are going to represent? Obviously not in this case! An all round influencer! Well respected parenting influencer! Who actually writes this crap! She is the last person ld ask for advice on anything!

“Well respected influencer…family friendly meals…” Tell me you haven’t got a clue about Beggy without telling me! 😂😂😩

• Haha
Thread suggestion #141 Riding a knight in Tenerife with his big moobs best keep it brief!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Here she goes showing her tits & minge off again 🤮 such a slapper. No one wants to see your grotty bikini or your flabby body. Go & look after your kids hunnipot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.