Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All influencers are cunts, end of debate. I’ve no idea why LJC always gets mentioned on this thread 😂
At one time Rebecca Lamb was legit OBSESSED with LJC….. like full on single white female stalker level obsessed to the point where LJC would post a photo or whatever and then within a day or two Rebecca would post a carbon copy of it - like, sje would get the same or as good as the same clothes, wear her hair the same, pose the same, use the same music, very similar captions etc - it wS hilariously creepy and it went on for months!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Who would pay £138 to go to a water park for half a day like them , when its bloody cold and miserable ?

Someone desperate for CONTENT thats who !!

Please tell me she didn’t wear a thong bikini in a family place ! Chavy Slapper !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like she’s finally made up with big bad Bev, she has started commenting on Rebecca’s Instagram pictures again after not commenting on any for a long while and no mention of her for months , let alone her meeting Roma. Strange

Reactions: 9
All influencers are cunts, end of debate. I’ve no idea why LJC always gets mentioned on this thread 😂
Legit 😂 when folk say “beggy should take a leaf outta her book” why they’re all bloody cunts that need to get in the real world

Reactions: 10
If I was her I’d be terrified of my gall stones flaring up while in a foreign country with a baby who is breastfed and solely dependant on me. I’d be cautious with everything.. but I forget hers don’t actually exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.