Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
18 degrees, my god. I'm still in jeans and a jacket when it's 18 degrees here!! Not stripped off to my smalls and splashing about in equally cold water. Poor kids, poor Roma.

Reactions: 21
They kids must have been frozen ....you wouldn't get the paddling pool out here in 18° ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Absolutely pissing it done here (Tenerife) and 13°

Everyone (inc us) dressed full outdoor clothing it’s bloody freezing!

Happy hour is helping 😂

Reactions: 22
Ooooohh stunnin’
I know she's bleeping THICK, but honestly, how can she post that edited pic in her bedroom just days ago and then post this. She even had the brass neck to go on a rant about how she never ever edits her photos! Its bleeping hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her real belly AND the truth that it’s not that hot, and fairly quiet…. Has she been hacked ?? Must have been. No way this bleep can be honest. I’m shook. Almost starting to not mind her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The real belly pic was a accidental upload though
---

Like big Mandyanne

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Her real belly AND the truth that it’s not that hot, and fairly quiet…. Has she been hacked ?? Must have been. No way this bleep can be honest. I’m shook. Almost starting to not mind her!
Oh ffs yous will be having a ‘I love beggy lamb’ thread soon. She’ll love that😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So LJC is off to Dubai...people are saying it's an ad...I hope to dear god it's for Kayak 😂😂😂 the ultimate humiliation for to Bogtrotters in chavvy Tenners.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So LJC is off to Dubai...people are saying it's an ad...I hope to dear god it's for Kayak 😂😂😂 the ultimate humiliation for to Bogtrotters in chavvy Tenners.
Is this Lucy Jessica carter ? We are talking about ?

Reactions: 2
Is this Lucy Jessica carter ? We are talking about ?
Yes ...Lucy and her squeeky voiced, lisp talking husband are child exploiting cunts too but Dingle is heart jealous of her.. and Jordan would have had that dump shack whipped into shape now the kitchen would have been ripped out in the first day,

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All influencers are cunts, end of debate. I’ve no idea why LJC always gets mentioned on this thread 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.