Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel!!!! That baby will be absolutely frozen!! Why isn’t she in a coat / pram suit and warm hat! A bloody cellular blanket with holes in!! Stupid stupid parents!
Was just about the post the same. At the coast too. She’ll be bleeping freezing 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
The boys are dressed appropriately for the weather and the baby has a dummy whilst spending time with beavers family. To me it suggests that she knows full well that she’s neglectful to their needs and it’s not appropriate to sit with your tits hanging out all day, but she just doesn’t care apart from when she’s putting on a front!
If you look on his mum's IG, her account is mostly pictures of the grandkids or pictures of her Steve and his sister. Its his mum who tends to watch the kids if those two dopes arent st home,its his mum who pays for all of them to go to Centre Parks. I do wonder how much of Beggys social media antics maybe blocked from her,where as her own mum seems to do nothing with the kids,I think Beggy learnt her crap parenting from her own absent/disinterested mother

Reactions: 16
Oh.my.god. I just can’t get over what I’m seeing. That poor baby, a paper thin hat with holes in, a blanket covering her with holes in, no coat or all in one, probably has thin socks on. I actually winced seeing that. But you just stand there in your nice warm coat love, as long as you’re alright.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Confirmed: the inside of the dungeon is colder than the coast of Yorkshire in February. That poor baby, look at them both wrapped up in coats while she's in probably just a vest and her outfit. Disgusting!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They are both dead behind their eyes, if their relationship survives this Feb holiday I'll be shocked!

Reactions: 12
The caption though. The poor boys dont get a mention.
The worst part is that those boys don’t know any different. How shes treating them is what they’ve always known as “normal”. Them being pushed out for Roma is just how it is. I hope one day they can see what an utter witch she is but at the moment they probably think that’s how every family dynamic is.

• Sad
The really sad thing about it all is, I truly believe alot of the Roma heavy content is to stick 2 fingers up to us on here. She knows how it looks and yet STILL doesn't care. Those poor boys are going to be scarred for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He doesn’t look like a Steve, looks like a Sally but hollyyyy shittttt did this make me laugh 😂😂😂😂
---

The caption though. The poor boys dont get a mention.
Show you the world…. Aye bleeping calm down, not as if you’re an avid traveller. You’re pissing off to Tenerife and supposedly Greece. Huh, what boys are you talking about? She’s an awful bleeping witch!

Last edited:
I can 100% totally imagine Steve shagging a man. Sorry for the visual but i can fully imagine him getting his rocks off with a guy. He just screams of sexual confusion and being completely in the closet - could never admit he likes it but goes to visit male prostitues and then has to go wild with Rebecca or a female prostitue to “prove” hes not gay…… bet hes shagged that creepy Knightstrider guy…,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.