Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am truly tit at spotting editing of photos but oh my god even I can see all the blurring between her knees and thighs where she’s shaved off half her bloody legs. We all know she has legs like tree trunks and even with a supposed gall bladder diet they don’t disappear like that.

This is dangerous, disingenuous and downright disgusting behaviour. She should be bloody ashamed. This is everything that is wrong with people like her.

Reactions: 26
Oh dear just seen the photo.

It's actually quite concerning her behaviour, the fact she has even took that picture and you can clearly see its edited yet she's claiming to have lost so much wait is just 🤯 her irrational behaviour is worrying.
Let's hope she edits her tenners pictures exactly like this photo

Reactions: 22
She's so full of tit. There's NO WAY IN HELL her thighs and cankles have suddenly slimmed down that much. Her lower legs didn't even look like that when she was slim
She's edited herself to duck and stretched her body out SO MUCH.

I don't believe for a second She's actually been eating healthy either.

Beggy bullshitter.
Who does she think she’s kidding?!!!!!!!! She’s edited the entire picture, you can see where shes done it between her legs but also on each hip, the stomach, those dont even look like real knickers, it looks painted on.

she’s seriously deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's so full of tit. There's NO WAY IN HELL her thighs and cankles have suddenly slimmed down that much. Her lower legs didn't even look like that when she was slim
She's edited herself to duck and stretched her body out SO MUCH.

I don't believe for a second She's actually been eating healthy either.

Beggy bullshitter.
Shes such a lying hole. You can see the carpet so blurry between her once was cankles...
Once again beggy coming on her story's acting all smug & coming across so unrelateable to her followers 🙈
---

Look how blurry highly edited between her legs is 🫣🫣🫣
Another one to add. She can't spell delicious

Reactions: 15
The picture needs to go in the wiki. My favourite part is where she's edited the carpet into her knee so there's a little white bit. Does she think we're this stupid? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pahaha she is batshit crazy if she believes that she could pull off saying that she has lost weight but gained 1ft in height 🤣. If the blatant blurring of the carpet doesn’t give the game away the distance between her bellybutton and the top of her knicker line does 😂 I’ve said it before we are the same height yet her high waisted jeans always have her bellybutton poking out the top because she stretches the photos the bleeping LOON 😂 cannot wait for Steve to give the game away in Tenerife which i hope she is insured for with that gallbladder 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I swear she has a mental illness. The pretence she’s slim & happy is plain for all to see (except her stupid flowers). That pic of her slimy greasy face she’s just awful 🤮

Reactions: 31
Imagine looking at yourself in this pic and thinking wow, I’m hot, and then looking at your actual self in the mirror and realising you don’t look anything like that. It must be such a head duck.

I don’t profess to be the best parent in the world but I genuinely try to teach my daughter about body positivity. Girls are attacked from all sides by images of so called perfect bodies and we keep it real in our house. If I was doing this and my daughter saw, what sort of fucked up message would that be giving her. This is the message she is giving Roma. This is the head fuckery she’s going to give Roma for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has she copied and pasted herself a pair of knickers?
I think so. Those arent a real pair of knickers. Dirty slut probably took the photo with her greasy mott hanging out then added a fake pair of pants when editing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My favourite part is how the bed leg has the exact same curve as her inner knee. 😂😂

Feel sorry for her actually. Imagine being a mum of three and spending Monday morning editing a picture of yourself to post online to strangers for validation. It's sad act behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’ll be on her grid post later so she can swoon over the comments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.