Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so uncomfortable in this photo, like she’s being forced to show him some affection 😢
Came here to say this!! She’ll try pass it off as that silly sense of humour they both share, all the laughs and jokes! Those poor boys.
She’s honestly awful!!

Reactions: 14
I've looked on steves sisters insta and can't see any photos of this party?
---

Size 10 arm right there
I couldn’t find what everyone is talking about either! Went onto hers and there’s a pic from a a few days ago 😂

Reactions: 6
Is she actually saying heggs using her tit as a dummy? That ain’t right
Yeah 100% that's whats been happening since the start because to Begs that's parenting, any kind of grizzle, breastfeed, a little cry, breastfeed, Want to eat your dinner in front of the telly in peace, breastfeed, in a restaurant, breastfeed it's literally her go to because she declared herself as 'being good at it and it's just suurr easy for me'
So from birth her nips have been a dummy tit thats why Anne's been the size of 9 month old from the get go.

Reactions: 18
I've looked on steves sisters insta and can't see any photos of this party?
---

Size 10 arm right there
Shes posted pictures on her hubby's grid as well. Not sure if she removed from hers,but still on his

Reactions: 3
Sooooo when’s Alfie’s trampolining party happening then Rebecca you absolute bullshitter 😂😂😂

Funny how Alfie has had a party every year, guess that’s all changed now Fatty Anne is here…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still posting affiliate links trying to shaft people into making her a few pennies. Desperate bleep.

Reactions: 12
Is she actually saying heggs using her tit as a dummy? That ain’t right
What do you think dummies are? They're a substitute for the boob, not the other way round. It's normal for babies to suckle for comfort, it's up to the mum what they suckle on.

Reactions: 19
What do you think dummies are? They're a substitute for the boob, not the other way round. It's normal for babies to suckle for comfort, it's up to the mum what they suckle on.
I think there’s a lot of people commenting on how breastfeeding works, without breastfeeding and a lack of knowledge on it. MOST babies suckle for comfort. What do people think came first the dummy or the breast? it also isn’t the reason she’s a big baby either, breast milk is adapted for the baby and provides the right about of fat in the milk for baby each feed, I do think she should of been making more of an effort though to put Roma down, as she’s clearly gotten very used to being on the boob constantly due to her not wanting to put her down, which when she’s got 2 other kids she should be spending time with as well who she’s clearly forgotten about is very selfish and lazy really, she needs to start spending more time with the boys without the baby attached to her as well because the boys won’t forget how she’s treated them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The boys are dressed appropriately for the weather and the baby has a dummy whilst spending time with beavers family. To me it suggests that she knows full well that she’s neglectful to their needs and it’s not appropriate to sit with your tits hanging out all day, but she just doesn’t care apart from when she’s putting on a front!

Reactions: 20
I think there’s a lot of people commenting on how breastfeeding works, without breastfeeding and a lack of knowledge on it. MOST babies suckle for comfort. What do people think came first the dummy or the breast? it also isn’t the reason she’s a big baby either, breast milk is adapted for the baby and provides the right about of fat in the milk for baby each feed, I do think she should of been making more of an effort though to put Roma down, as she’s clearly gotten very used to being on the boob constantly due to her not wanting to put her down, which when she’s got 2 other kids she should be spending time with as well who she’s clearly forgotten about is very selfish and lazy really, she needs to start spending more time with the boys without the baby attached to her as well because the boys won’t forget how she’s treated them.
I do think even those of us who were able to breastfeed and remember vividly that feeling of the moment your child needs any kind of comfort or reassurance they go straight for your top and find anyway possible to get onto the boob, but I do think as they get towards weaning age you need to have a bit of parenting going on like a little distraction from boob with maybe play, cuddles, a nice pushchair walk etc but with begs it's just her go to for a quick fix all the time and like ops have said Steve seems to contribute nothing in the way of help .

Reactions: 7
I do think even those of us who were able to breastfeed and remember vividly that feeling of the moment your child needs any kind of comfort or reassurance they go straight for your top and find anyway possible to get onto the boob, but I do think as they get towards weaning age you need to have a bit of parenting going on like a little distraction from boob with maybe play, cuddles, a nice pushchair walk etc but with begs it's just her go to for a quick fix all the time and like ops have said Steve seems to contribute nothing in the way of help .
I do understand the distractions but she’s still only young, even though because we have her shoved in our faces constantly I think we do forget how young she is, and she’s definitely a bigger baby, if I was her I’d be telling Steve to take her out for an hour or so on a weekend so she gets used to not having 24/7 access to the boob. Doesn’t look like Steve really takes the kids anywhere alone, but then again she was the one that thought baby number 3 was a great addition not him, and I do get he did also make the baby I’m not saying he’s not 50% of the blame but she had this false impression of it all being a piece of piss adding a 3rd to the mix and she’s clearly had a reality check and isn’t coping as well as she thought she would 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That reel!!!! That baby will be absolutely frozen!! Why isn’t she in a coat / pram suit and warm hat! A bloody cellular blanket with holes in!! Stupid stupid parents!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.