Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can 100% totally imagine Steve shagging a man. Sorry for the visual but i can fully imagine him getting his rocks off with a guy. He just screams of sexual confusion and being completely in the closet - could never admit he likes it but goes to visit male prostitues and then has to go wild with Rebecca or a female prostitue to “prove” hes not gay…… bet hes shagged that creepy Knightstrider guy…,
Mooby Andrew knightstrider swings both ways so I wouldn't be surprised if him and Steve do fancy each other tbh

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can 100% totally imagine Steve shagging a man. Sorry for the visual but i can fully imagine him getting his rocks off with a guy. He just screams of sexual confusion and being completely in the closet - could never admit he likes it but goes to visit male prostitues and then has to go wild with Rebecca or a female prostitue to “prove” hes not gay…… bet hes shagged that creepy Knightstrider guy…,
I bet he’d love to be pegged 🤣🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s lost so much weight on the gallbladder diet? I don’t see a gallbladder diet, she just eats as badly as normal. I eat way healthier than she does and I’m not on a ‘gallbladder’ diet. Posting information and photos like that will give people the wrong idea. She makes me so cross 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She's so full of tit. There's NO WAY IN HELL her thighs and cankles have suddenly slimmed down that much. Her lower legs didn't even look like that when she was slim
She's edited herself to duck and stretched her body out SO MUCH.

I don't believe for a second She's actually been eating healthy either.

Beggy bullshitter.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 27
How have her legs and stomach gained length on a diet? 🤔
---

Todays plan
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me

baby class?
school pick up?
Homework?
Fun in the park?
Play with baby?

surely big Anne can’t be going to all those apps!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rebecca I’ve seen you so many times in the post office returning your hauls and your legs are half that length and you’re as tall as you are wide give over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She has edited that picture of herself so much to make her look thin!!! She does not look like that and she’s not that tall

Reactions: 15
What a disingenuous bleep. This sort of tit needs calling out and banning. 😡

Reactions: 29
Is she forgetting the end of the week or in a day or two she’s in a bikini and she will not look like that, bed leg and carpet say so lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine trying to portray that you're SUH HAPPEH, but then constantly pulling tit like this to get compliments and approval from strangers.

She's so desperate for attention it's tragic.

Reactions: 25
Don’t worry guys beaver will soon snap a pic of the real tiles in Tenners for us 😂 she is bleeping dangerous. She’s not right in the bleeping head man!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.