Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez you go to someones 60th Birthday party and you wear an old black t shirt, jeans and an old stained jacket , thats what I wear to Aldi ( my jackets do not have jizz stains btw)

When you have all those cocktails with the girls outfits you could have worn !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
family of 3 - where are your other kids Rebecca?
View attachment 1935153
That really is disgusting, just these 3. Yet Steves sister has posted more pictures today, of the boys than their mother has in months. It's Steves step mums birthday,and this witch posts a picture of them as if they're a family of 3
---

Who’s Deborah?

Presuming it is a family party, why are they dressed so scruffy? Boys in hoodies, Steve in jeans and polo.

Suppose Begs has made an effort in her executive suit jacket 🤣
Steves step mum

Reactions: 7
Spends more on one jumper for herself than all of the presents she bought for her son for his birthday
I don’t see what the fascination is with the jumper either. It’s just a basic sweatshirt that pretty much all clothes brands make. They all look the same, just a different name splashed across the front of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t see what the fascination is with the jumper either. It’s just a basic sweatshirt that pretty much all clothes brands make. They all look the same, just a different name splashed across the front of it.
Yeah I think the same, could go to primark and get one the same without the writing for a tenner

Reactions: 11
Hers will be stained and grotty in a week as well, total waste

Reactions: 16
That really is disgusting, just these 3. Yet Steves sister has posted more pictures today, of the boys than their mother has in months. It's Steves step mums birthday,and this witch posts a picture of them as if they're a family of 3
---

Steves step mum
It's his mum, Peters ex wife

Reactions: 5
She’s jumping on the Adanola hype 12 months too late. My god mother got me an Adanola tracksuit when they were popular for Xmas 2021.
If she wants to keep up, she needs to get in some Ganni or Anine Bing but they are WAY out of her price range.
---

Howling at this tagged pic. Lumi doing wonders for those fine linesssssssss

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s jumping on the Adanola hype 12 months too late. My god mother got me an Adanola tracksuit when they were popular for Xmas 2021.
If she wants to keep up, she needs to get in some Ganni or Anine Bing but they are WAY out of her price range.
---

Omg stop it! I’m a year older than her and I have nothing like this in terms of lines! And I’m out here using good old soap and water 😂

Reactions: 17
---

I’m her age, can’t believe it!!! 😂😂😂

[/QUOTE]

I’m late 40s and even I don’t have such deep lines like this. This is NOT an advert for Lumi.

Also noting the long slim pointy-chinned face always shared on posts and stories seems to be somewhat absent 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How old is her sister now? I’m wondering, she must be around the same age as Beggy was when she chased Steve & fell pregnant. Surely it must make her reflect on things when she looks at the things her sister is doing, like out with friends, holidays, freedom to just do what she wants. It’s probably another reason why she is constantly trying to act like a teenage girl, because she is realising she missed out on a lot of living by chasing after an engaged man & diving head first into having a baby to somewhat secure her ‘lifestyle’.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg stop it! I’m a year older than her and I have nothing like this in terms of lines! And I’m out here using good old soap and water 😂
I’m 7 years on her and have half what she does if I smile that hard. Bloody hell she looks tragic

Reactions: 8
My mistske,you're right,in the picture his sister posted,shes the double of his second wife . Steves sister definitely appears closer to her mum
I've looked on steves sisters insta and can't see any photos of this party?
---

She looks so uncomfortable in this photo, like she’s being forced to show him some affection 😢
Size 10 arm right there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.