Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soo Roma sleeping in the buggy, she’s obv got her swim suit and a towel wrapped around her so you’re telling us she’s been wet and haven’t thought to change her? 😂😂 also bleeping sick to the back teeth of this 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 “Roma had a poop 🥹🥹🥹🥹”Roma is sleeping on my veiny horrible tit 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹” PLEASE duck OFF DINGLE 🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve added that photo to the Wiki as proof that she does edit her photos.

Reactions: 14
Yes the gall bladder diet is amazing beggy 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She's twice as wide in the second pic and that's her standing slightly to the side 😂😂😂 another trick these wankface insta cunts use to appear slimmer. What the duck is she like in that leather jacket. She looks like Micheal Jackson in a nightie.
---

Mid boomerang
Ewww is the dirty slapper wearing a thong? I'm sorry but her holes just too big for a thong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm actually gutted I won't get to see Alfie strapped in a buggy this year it was such a tradition 😥
still we might get pictures of the boys bored playing with a few stones, one plastic bucket between them on a deserted grey beach that's another classic from over the years .
Does anyone have pictures of this? 🙊 I wasn’t around then lol

Reactions: 3
Again, standing slightly to the side again because she knows she's nothing like the magic mirror pic she edited to duck! Ah beggy you are one stupid fucker. Like if you're going to lie about your size, you need to make sure you never ever leave your bedroom again. bleep. That baby looks baltic ffs, wind your neck in you're not in the Caribbean hun you're in windy tenners. Calm your tits and put some bleeping clothes on your kids. And speaking of tits, put yours away, they're bloody rotten

The sad thing is she has a good body after having 3 kids so she doesn’t need to edit. It’s not like she has anything to be ashamed of… as a mum of 3 I can relate. It’s sad she feels like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet that second photo is edited too, just not to the high heavens like the first one.

If I caught these chavs on holiday I would get so many photos to show the reality 😂 never going to happen though cause I go away in school holidays!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Listen Trolls……
451E69DA-D827-4161-8397-9AA9EF13869F.jpeg
she doesn’t edit her photos otay!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe she decided to wean on holiday as least then roma can try a variety of foods, without beggy spending her 5k a month or having to use her pea brain to think of stuff to feed her.

We started at wesning 6months and even then she wasn't really interested or ready. It's stressful so why an earth she wants to do it at 4months and while on holiday!? Much easier them having milk 😅

Reactions: 5
Honestly it looks absolutely Baltic. Whatever the price of this holiday IMO it’s not worth spending a penny on. What’s the point of travelling 4 hours to freeze in the pissing rain? At least at home it’s catered to tit weather, duck all to do in ‘tenners’

Maybe she decided to wean on holiday as least then roma can try a variety of foods, without beggy spending her 5k a month or having to use her pea brain to think of stuff to feed her.

We started at wesning 6months and even then she wasn't really interested or ready. It's stressful so why an earth she wants to do it at 4months and while on holiday!? Much easier them having milk 😅
variety of chicken nuggets, chips and pain au chocolat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. It’s quite refreshing to actually genuinely see the real her.
That’s the thing isn’t it… a perfectly taut toned stomach 4 months after giving birth isn’t relatable at all. I think a lot of new mums around her age would much rather see a real post-baby tummy, stretch marks, a little paunch. Surely they’d be her target audience. It’s quite sad that she’s so desperate to portray this image of what she sees as perfection. We’re surrounded by celebrities, advertisements, magazines & movies showing this ideal of a “perfect” woman, it puts a lot of pressure women as a whole and I think when it comes to “influencers” or regular people who have built up an audience, they’re a lot easier to relate to. She should be using it to her advantage

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.