Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gallbladder diet?! What gallbladder diet?! She eats exactly what she wants! Mostly fried crap! Porridge ( that looks like cement!) for breakfast but then she’s always eating out, lots of milky coffees/hot chocs etc. Chips, burgers etc not to mention the disgusting slop she ‘cooks’!
The only way she’s ‘ lost weight’ is through bad editing!!! 😂😂😂😂
She really is a pathetic joke. She will still be posting away pics of her slutty self in 5 years time desperately trying to cling on to this shambles of a non-job! 😂😂😂If she wasn’t such a useless witch of a mother and so utterly stupid you might feel sorry for her. But as it’s Beggy I’ll just laugh at her sad, pathetic life!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's so full of tit. There's NO WAY IN HELL her thighs and cankles have suddenly slimmed down that much. Her lower legs didn't even look like that when she was slim
She's edited herself to duck and stretched her body out SO MUCH.

I don't believe for a second She's actually been eating healthy either.

Beggy bullshitter.
Look at the photos that Steve’s family posted on the weekend then look at this one. Unless she has literally lost 2 stone over night, one of these photos are lying & I’d bet my house I know which one it it!

The bottom of the bed doesn’t line up if you look at it each side of her legs. Also the wardrobe doors look warped at the top. But yeah, you’ve lost loads of weight on your ‘gallbladder diet’. I actually think it’s really damaging calling it that anyway. It’s not a gallbladder diet, it’s eating healthier to stop flare ups, it’s not something to aspire to you stupid bleeping witch. God she gives me the rage 😡

Reactions: 20
When was she in hospital with her gorlllstuhhhns? Last sunday? With the best will in the world even if someone was existing on lettuce leaves and water and exercising as part of a bootcamp they're not going from looking a solid 12 and a half stone to a dainty 9 stone in 7 days get a grip Beggy 😭😭😭

You really need to try to get better with your lies hunipot given that in this week where you've dropped 4 stone you've told us that "you're loving cooking and baking" you made "air fryer muffins" and went out for a meal for Steves mums 60th.

Someones butthurt everyone commented how much more skinny and pretty Holly is than bogtrotter looooooollll

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Photo is laughable!! But also her list of what she’s doing today. Imagine your life being so empty that part of your plan for the day is to wait for a jumper to be delivered. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lets pretend for a minute that this even is her body (clearly it isnt) the fact alone she posts how 'slim' she is in these knickers is sooo attention seeking, it's everything wrong with social media. Why is this the norm! I see her arse, tits and bikini line more than my own. And the fact that she's not even posting like look at the hard work I put in losing weight go me, it's cuz of a sold called health issue! Bloody mental and so self absorbed and tacky. And then the next post with her nipples clearly out and her greasy face but has the nerve to say she's glowing 🤣🤣🤣 so much wrong with them 2 posts

Reactions: 25
She misses every opportunity to post genuine content and make herself relatable again doesn't she. Why not document an honest journey in ‘gallbladder diet’ and actually put the effort in instead of blatantly airbrushing her self thin. She is clearly suffering from some kind of post natal mental health issues. Shame on Steve and family for not doing any kind of intervention!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's so full of tit. There's NO WAY IN HELL her thighs and cankles have suddenly slimmed down that much. Her lower legs didn't even look like that when she was slim
She's edited herself to duck and stretched her body out SO MUCH.

I don't believe for a second She's actually been eating healthy either.

Beggy bullshitter.
All of you please report her!
This witch needs telling
I’m fed up now of seeing her edit herself slim then we see the real her
And now she has really fucked me off giving out more false lies
Coming from a gallbladder person who had to change my whole lifestyle in order to not have a flare up untill it was removed as they are generally the most painfull things ever I never ever wanted to risk a flare up!!
So your hot chocolate last week that was a treat beggy would have given you the most awfull flare up all that milk and cream!!
Stop now beggy with all the lies and false information

Reactions: 21
HAHAHAHA this has made my morning! She’s made herself look like a size 8/10- at least if you’re gonna edit make it believable!

Also, IF she actually had lost loads of weight due to a gallstone problem, it’s not a suitable post at all. Losing loads of weight due to illness, whether it’s cancer, chronic pain or whatever, isn’t funny or something to be celebrated in my eyes.

Also I love how she did her leggings and a blazer showcasing her spotty fat backside on Wednesday but looks like this on Monday! She’s incredible 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hahahaahahahahaha has she drawn her knickers on using paint?! She's a danger to herself this one! I think we can all clearly see what is going to happen with the wedding pics, if it goes ahead!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve got a work colleague in ITU fighting for her life at the moment after an infected gallbladder led to sepsis she’s so poorly yet this bleep bullshits about hers I hope karma hits her soon

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think the pants are legit but I think she’s pulled her hips up so much it’s distorted that whole area. It’s actually frightening 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s jumping on the Adanola hype 12 months too late. My god mother got me an Adanola tracksuit when they were popular for Xmas 2021.
If she wants to keep up, she needs to get in some Ganni or Anine Bing but they are WAY out of her price range.
---

Howling at this tagged pic. Lumi doing wonders for those fine linesssssssss
duck me, that photo of Begs looks like that snapchat filter that makes you look really old. Absolutely howling at the state of her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.