Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life hack: sluh cook youreh bitatoes on youreh electric plug in rad for extra flavuh and stuff *sniff*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she recently say in a Q and A - you know the ones where she asks the questions herself then answers them….
I love hosting - we will be having people round for Xmas!!!!
Let’s see how that tit show pans out then..
The food will be bogging for starters and everyone will have to keep their coats on because it will be Baltic! Hosting my arse it’s a no from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also how does this mad witch have the pure audacity to say she eats well ?!! Her diet is so poor- mince pie and full fat cream daily, stews pumped with bisto and zero veg, blossom hill…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wtf is this mother fucker on! I don’t share much of the boys but share 100000 of pics of big Anne and saggy tits! Yeah that’s really keeping things private

Reactions: 16
Proof that you ask your own questions Beggy 🧐🧐 PS it’s LOSE you twit.
47B84803-6D1A-4E2D-8FD6-C1514455438F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
View attachment 1762353You’re literally showing off your nipples on that exact post you woman. Might post a dictionary to her house since another thing she’s shared is her address. Beggy Bisto.
She's pretending she doesn't share the boys much because she's worried about her privacy. duck off you lying bleep, it's because you're too obsessed sharing big Anne to give a duck about the boys. Go duck yourself you saddo, making up questions just so you can use it to address what's said on here. Imagine standing outside your house taking pics of yourself posing like that. I'm absolutely red with embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She talks about there being “weirdos” online…. Yeah - the peadophiles and weird creeps who FOLLOW YOU Rebecca - like the man who has a weird kiddy fetish and dresses up like he’s pregnant. Or all the creepy men wanking off into a sock over you BREASTFEEDING YOUR INFANT DAUGHTER who you actively encourage with all your seedy photos and chat about anal sex and all the rest of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
When she says ‘weirdos’ what she means is ‘trolls’ that’s the only thing that bothers this bleeping air head! The fact she can’t control what’s being said about her. She doesn’t give two fucks about the safety and well-being of her kids, she gets off on the weird perves watching her 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 31
“I want to get back into the gym”….., 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Becky, you never went to the gym before!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She only wants to get back to the gym to keep an eye on Roidman Steaver… because we all know “I’m just going to the gym” is code for “I’m off for a you know what with that blonde size 8 in Skipton” Ta ta….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.