Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her parents did split, they both remarried and had their own lives and becky was a cast out! That’s why she isn’t close to her family. I went to school with her and she has such a bad name for things she did to get boys attention! She wasn’t popular just a plain Jane who braved Mens attention!
You can tell she was the village bike. She's always used what looks she had to get her own way. This is why she's like she is, she's not had anyone actually give enough of a tit about her, for her to grow and learn as a person. She's stuck at age 19 when she shacked up with an older man (beaver chops) and so she accepts the bare minimum in her relationship, life goals. It's all quite sad really. I'd put money on big bad bev having been more interested in men than her own daughter too. I've seen it all before sadly!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He did have a job a good one and properties. But something happened when they moved to the shack. It isn’t all as she makes out. I moved away years ago so don’t know her now. But she’s got zero friends from school. She moved away for a reason… she can’t see friends because she’s too far when actually she just doesn’t have any!
she was a small frame 10 back then but absolutely isn’t now compared to how she was! Not a chance she’s a 10! She did have a job at Asda, met Steve and quit and trapped him with Alfie. She’s been stay at home mum since. She has nothing as a kid. Parents didn’t care about her, she didn’t have any money. Which is why she probably pretends she does now

Reactions: 23
I see Steph Riding is doing the London Marathon next year and has set up the obligatory just giving page.,CAN’T wait to see all the boss babe huge donations!
Don't follow her, but from what's said on here, I imagine the only place Big Steph is running is to the fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He did have a job a good one and properties. But something happened when they moved to the shack. It isn’t all as she makes out. I moved away years ago so don’t know her now. But she’s got zero friends from school. She moved away for a reason… she can’t see friends because she’s too far when actually she just doesn’t have any!
she was a small frame 10 back then but absolutely isn’t now compared to how she was! Not a chance she’s a 10! She did have a job at Asda, met Steve and quit and trapped him with Alfie. She’s been stay at home mum since. She has nothing as a kid. Parents didn’t care about her, she didn’t have any money. Which is why she probably pretends she does now
As they were preparing to move to the shack, theres a vlog of her speaking to Alfie talking about no more 'bad people ' at the new house. I also vaguely remember someone mentioning seeing Steve involved in some kind of a mass brawl one Saturday night on a night out where they used to live. There may have been no validity to it,but he does strike me as the chav who still in his 30s and 40s goes out fighting

Reactions: 13
Nonono Steve isn't a fighter lmao he's an absolute pussy, as are his" friends" who i don't even think he sees anymore

One of the lads he kind of knew from 12 years ago got stabbed in Bingley and believe me they all stopped running their mouths as much. Steve and Rebecca are both shy and wouldn't say boo to a goose unless it was the Internet

I remember her friendship group from Bingley grammar, they were orite. I didn't mind them, could never stand her because she always thought she was something special. She was and is one of the most boring talentless wastes of space I've ever laid eyes on. Personality of a brick wall

20221127_143724.jpg

I've just seen this post when I searched Steve. A lad I know who knows him. It seems Steve was having a stag do🤣🤣😂 to benidorm....
That's why wedding was cancelled then... Rebecca didn't want him off abroad clearly 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Nonono Steve isn't a fighter lmao he's an absolute pussy, as are his" friends" who i don't even think he sees anymore

One of the lads he kind of knew from 12 years ago got stabbed in Bingley and believe me they all stopped running their mouths as much. Steve and Rebecca are both shy and wouldn't say boo to a goose unless it was the Internet

I remember her friendship group from Bingley grammar, they were orite. I didn't mind them, could never stand her because she always thought she was something special. She was and is one of the most boring talentless wastes of space I've ever laid eyes on. Personality of a brick wall

View attachment 1764140

I've just seen this post when I searched Steve. A lad I know who knows him. It seems Steve was having a stag do🤣🤣😂 to benidorm....
That's why wedding was cancelled then... Rebecca didn't want him off abroad clearly 😂
Benidorm for his stag do. Vereh classeh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I have ALWAYS said this about her. I have had patients who display very similar behaviour. I do think its something shes had most of her life,i get the impression her parents split,so said and did anything to keep her happy which sadly only appears to have been fairly superficial acts, nothing of substance to prepare her for life.
Didn't her dad replace her with his second family? I feel like I remember her saying that he would take her on holidays to Italy and that's the only time they interacted. She probably starts acting crazy whenever it looks like Steve might leave because she's afraid it'll happen again (like Steve will marry another woman and have more children and forget about her and their kids). And she wants him to be as obsessed with the baby as she is so that her daughter can be the princess/daddy's girl she always wanted to be. She doesn't need a social media following, she needs big time therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1764140

Wasnt that during lock down ?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Beaver is getting ready to leave again tomorrow for work? He must spend all weekend catching up with the washing she doesn’t do.

• Haha
She’s really posted a video of woody slapping the dog in the face…. 😖

I don’t really believe in beating ya kids but I think this holds an exception……

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She’s really posted a video of woody slapping the dog in the face…. 😖

I don’t really believe in beating ya kids but I think this holds an exception……
He's lucky that dog didn't react with a bite! That bleep Rebecca has no clue how to parent. I wouldn't put my kids and pets in that situation where one is annoying the other, but my kids know never to raise their hand to an animal!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He's lucky that dog didn't react with a bite! That bleep Rebecca has no clue how to parent. I wouldn't put my kids and pets in that situation where one is annoying the other, but my kids know never to raise their hand to an animal!
I can’t believe she let him hit her let alone film it she’s more of a bleep than ever

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm fuming......hitting that dog across the face like that.......always thought he was a little tit!
They'd be very sorry if that dog turned round and bit him.......
bleeping rednecks..... I hate them :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Did W really hit that dog???

I didn’t think I was seeing things 😮

As bad as when they were locked in a room in the last house!

I have no words. That poor (ugly) dog 😢😡 bleeping vile family. That was quite a slap, too.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.