Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca - I have some genuine questions. What happened with your gall bladder? You seem to cope well with it. Can you share your recovery? Any diet tips you can recommend?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Honestly you guys give beaver way too much credit. Which blonde size 8 is willing to duck him?! Infact, who at all is willing to duck him besides a balding, tubby, ugly bleep like beggy? Come on now, if anything he goes to the gym for a wank, at best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Honestly you guys give beaver way too much credit. Which blonde size 8 is willing to duck him?! Infact, who at all is willing to duck him besides a balding, tubby, ugly bleep like beggy? Come on now, if anything he goes to the gym for a wank, at best.
Sadly although Begs is hideous now she was at one time semi attractive and physically went out of her way to trap Beaver with a baby, trust me, I've seen what some attractive girls will do under the belief of getting a better life for themselves.

Reactions: 16
Sadly although Begs is hideous now she was at one time semi attractive and physically went out of her way to trap Beaver with a baby, trust me, I've seen what some attractive girls will do under the belief of getting a better life for themselves.
You’d have to bloody desperate to try and have a go with old beaver features these days though surely? What’s he got to offer? 2 sausages? Massive teeth? DIY skills? I guess he can fit tellies on the end of your bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You’d have to bloody desperate to try and have a go with old beaver features these days though surely? What’s he got to offer? 2 sausages? Massive teeth? DIY skills? I guess he can fit tellies on the end of your bed.
Daddy's Tesla, a "big house in the country", a few palm angels knock off hoodies to give the illusion of money, and a story that he's just with bogtrotter "for the kids"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Boss babe on 5k a month walking around in backless shoes in the middle of winter. Where are those new Uggs you were bragging about? Oh yeah, thats right, you gotta wait 2 weeks for them to come from China dont you boss babe!!!! We see you Beggy with all your fakes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lol yeah I guess that was me…. To be honest he’s not really ever likely to be off with any decent woman out there is he, without actually paying for it???
But ain’t no doubt he’s playing away somewhere!

Reactions: 5
Don’t share them until I have an AD I can use them in… weird I don’t know if she actually believes the rubbish she says at this point. Both of these ADs have been in November they aren’t old 🙈
15889D45-060D-466D-B6C8-3014D4ABD49A.png
F1608A73-83A0-4022-A4D9-6268FFEC29A3.jpeg
1DD33FCB-987D-49BF-AF2E-C9DEF239F438.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What frustrates me about Rebecca is everything is sunshine & flowers when all is perfect. When Steve is there helping with school run & doing the lion share of all the jobs with the boys ect, then you can literally tell as soon as he’s not there her whole demeanour changes, and she can’t hide it or portray this perfect life so she goes on about being “ real “ with her followers, how things are hard for her, but she never elaborates and that’s because she’s not been real at all, it’s clear that Steve has worked away the last week, and she couldn’t cope or keep up with this pretend perfect life she portrays. Then he’s back and magically she’s fine and back to her usual smug self taking selfies going out and about! What she doesn’t realise is she’s having a melt down over what 99% of her followers have to do day one and day out, it’s just normal life but she can’t hack it. Or maybe she does realise and that’s why she doesn’t elaborate because she’s embarrassed?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I see Steph Riding is doing the London Marathon next year and has set up the obligatory just giving page.,CAN’T wait to see all the boss babe huge donations!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just seen this on TikTok .
I have ALWAYS said this about her. I have had patients who display very similar behaviour. I do think its something shes had most of her life,i get the impression her parents split,so said and did anything to keep her happy which sadly only appears to have been fairly superficial acts, nothing of substance to prepare her for life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
‘There’s some weird people out there’

What like your boyfriend that takes pictures of half naked women and posts the picture online to mock her (which isn’t highly disrespectful to the woman but also you Rebecca)
The boyfriend that thinks if you don’t speak English you should ‘go back to where you came from’ - I can guarantee that a midwife/doctor/nurse/pharmacist that has treated you and your litter of kids doesn’t speak English as a first language.
What about the weirdos that think they own a buisness yet have targets set by someone else and is paid by a scam MLM company. The same weirdos that don’t get maternity leave.
I heard there also weirdos out there that lie about having Gallstones and waste NHS resources just for attention but the biggest weirdos of all are the ones that trick their boyfriend into have another baby that he so desperately doesn’t want and then acts like life is great 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Couldnt agree more,but its surprising what some people will do to get their rent reduced or if they think someone has money. He has a rental property and you know hes one of those dickheads who drives around like hes gods gift,daddys money has got him through life,admittedly hes ended up getting the village idiot pregnant multiple times

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
her parents did split, they both remarried and had their own lives and becky was a cast out! That’s why she isn’t close to her family. I went to school with her and she has such a bad name for things she did to get boys attention! She wasn’t popular just a plain Jane who braved Mens attention!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
her parents did split, they both remarried and had their own lives and becky was a cast out! That’s why she isn’t close to her family. I went to school with her and she has such a bad name for things she did to get boys attention! She wasn’t popular just a plain Jane who braved Mens attention!
Does Beaver have an actual job?! And if so what? We all want to know. Also is she a size 10?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This isn't surprising, id imagine men only showed interest because she was 'an easy lay' and that was the only interest in her .Shes a complete arse and a pathetic excuse for a mother, but i actually feel sympathy for her younger years and the way she has become a product of the environment and of the people who raised /failed her. The sad thing is,history will probably repeat itself with her kids,unless Steve steps up and behaves like a father rather than the poundland playboy he currently portrays

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.