Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she put those dry ass potatoes in the oven with only dry ass seasoning on and no oil 😳 she is horrendous and i will add the way she said potatoe to the list of things she does that make me want to vom

And another catch up 🥱 give it up Begs

Knew Alfie would be getting a ps4 not a ps5. Absolutely nothing wrong with that of course but seeing as she is such a boss babe you would spare no expense wouldn’t you. She is higher in the Nuskin chain than my local hun who apparently earns an annual 6 figure income but can’t afford a dyson air wrap.

I have no 6 figure income but own both a ps5 and an airwrap… is it me? Am i the real boss babe here? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What are we betting that Alfie and Woody don’t get any of those Christmas present ideas? Or if they do, they’ll be from other family members…

Also, a PS4? I thought you were a big boss babe in an MLM, sorry… your own company? Surely a big boss babe on £5k a month could buy the latest console?

Reactions: 14
OMG just buy your sons some bleeping trainers, boss babe Beggy. They’re a fraction of the price of those clodhoppers you were wearing today. No four year old wants bleeping shoes for Christmas! 🙄

Reactions: 18
You know what makes it even worse.. they don’t even sell ps4s any more because they stopped production of them.. so it’s either bought second hand or a hand me down from a family member.. which you know is fine.. but 5k boss babe my arse 🤪

Reactions: 17
You know what makes it even worse.. they don’t even sell ps4s any more because they stopped production of them.. so it’s either bought second hand or a hand me down from a family member.. which you know is fine.. but 5k boss babe my arse 🤪
Perhaps she will get it off ebay and then do a fake ad for it like last year 😂 god she is bat tit crazy isn’t she. How can she think anyone is jealous of her life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Literally like £80 from cash converters, it’s opposite where I get my nails and I see them all the time. Which is fine because you know cost of living crisis, but don’t act like you’re bleeping minted but can’t even afford a brand new Xbox S or something which aren’t even £200 atm. Embarrassing.

Perhaps she will get it off ebay and then do a fake ad for it like last year 😂 god she is bat tit crazy isn’t she. How can she think anyone is jealous of her life 😂
She might hold this one up in front of her broken aga just to get that coseh vibe. Last years ‘ad’ will never fail to make me howl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
258696B3-77E7-45F4-9859-7EF173E7F9AD.jpeg
You’re literally showing off your nipples on that exact post you woman. Might post a dictionary to her house since another thing she’s shared is her address. Beggy Bisto.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She says with her nipple on full display.

Doesn’t share her boys but shows her daughter excessively. Alright then.
7AE290C7-E36A-4E1D-8A1D-92CF9AF3A95F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she was worried about privacy, she wouldn’t show Roma either. She’s just saying this about the boys to make an excuse as to why they hardly feature (because she’s not interested in them). Does she think we’re thick?
Also the editing tools are flat out today I see 🙄 Rebecca we all know your hips and thighs do not look like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m a size 8/10 and genuinely her thighs look smaller than mine in these photos. She’s bleeping deluded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1762353You’re literally showing off your nipples on that exact post you woman. Might post a dictionary to her house since another thing she’s shared is her address. Beggy Bisto.
She is tragic. 😂

Bisto, nips and cankles. A day in the life of someone who doesn’t have one.

The irony of her taking a selfie in front of Alfeh’s bedroom to answer her own question about privacy with a nip on show is top level Beggy stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why’s woody getting a bmx bike for Xmas. Pretty certain he got a bike not long back and has never been seen on it since.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"hurt people hurt people" again 🥱🥱🥱

When is she quite going to grasp, people have discussed celebs/people in the public eye from the dawn of time. Imagine in the 60s someone asked her very own Nanna Peggehhhh what she thought of Marilyn Monroe having an affair with the president I wonder if she said "ah can't possibly give me option hunipottt, having any sort of thought or opinion on someone means I'm a hurt troll surrr nurrrrhhh"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wtf is she wearing, it's like she's off to a boss babe unicorn diamond meeting with the blazer and late to gardening club with the shoes. No sense of style at all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not going to repost pictures of the baby - weirdo’s online - but has she got a squiffy eye? I initially thought it was likely due to lack of being able to focus - which is normal for newborn babies but at 11 weeks one eye is always turned right in. Is that normal? (I can’t remember when my kids started focusing) and if not, will a health professional who flags it be labelled a troll - like Alfie’s teacher? 🤔

Reactions: 16
Nice to see all Anne’s Xmas presents are from aliexpress - getting the same old tat treatment as the boys

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.