Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really posted a video of woody slapping the dog in the face…. 😖

I don’t really believe in beating ya kids but I think this holds an exception……
The dog flinched & seemed scared so he obviously hits the dog a lot . Poor dog

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve honestly never wanted to punch someone’s smug face more than I do with her!!!!!!!
Allowing her kids to hit the dog and the fact that she’s clearly dumped the poor cat just makes me so mad 😡 amongst other things!!
Never known anyone more deserving of their comeuppance. It’s the fact that she thinks she does no wrong. God I bleeping can’t stand the witch!!! Literally dislike her 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Rebecca you are a bleep!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The dog flinched & seemed scared so he obviously hits the dog a lot . Poor dog
The dog flinched before his hand is even on camera so you know full well the poor dogs flinched as she saw his hand raise.. not the first time she’s captured abusing dogs on camera.. she was once winding the other one up with the hoover and went over it’s paws, was all commented on here think it was when she first moved to the dungeon

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
should have known she was only playing a game with her kids for an ad. bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The dog flinched before his hand is even on camera so you know full well the poor dogs flinched as she saw his hand raise.. not the first time she’s captured abusing dogs on camera.. she was once winding the other one up with the hoover and went over it’s paws, was all commented on here think it was when she first moved to the dungeon
Yeah that’s what I mean, she flinched as his hand moved towards him. So he’s obviously aggressive towards her, despicable behaviour from him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
There is absolutely nothing funny about that AT ALL Jesus she is beyond words. I thought she was a big believer in BE KIND. But not to animals Rebecca, no? There’s so many issues here … first of all the dog should be trained to behave and not bite things that aren’t hers, that would have been a good start. If the dogs unable to do that then Rebecca should have removed her from the room whilst they were playing. And finally, she should have taught her kids to be gentle and kind towards the dog because, you know, it’s an ANIMAL. I’d have gone MAD at my kids if they’d hit our dog round the face like that, I certainly wouldn’t find it funny. She’s lucky Mabel hasn’t gone for one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok - that is very concerning and problematic. Setting aside the animal welfare issues, the dog could have turned round and mauled him. I like dogs but I’ve seen some horrific, life changing bites so I am not someone who thinks that small children and dogs mix; particularly when there is only one adult to intervene and a small baby in the group. There needs to be very clear boundaries and tired, young children and a dog all sitting on the floor is not a good idea. For the vast majority of time, everything will be fine but the consequences when they are not are just horrific. I still shudder at some of the things I’ve seen; dead babies, the lot.

I feel really troubled by this

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah that’s what I mean, she flinched as his hand moved towards him. So he’s obviously aggressive towards her, despicable behaviour from him.
He's learnt that from somewhere. Either his parents also hit the dog when they're annoyed, or they hit him and Alfie, or both. At the very least they haven't taught him not to hit, so it's their fault either way.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm fuming......hitting that dog across the face like that.......always thought he was a little tit!
They'd be very sorry if that dog turned round and bit him.......
bleeping rednecks..... I hate them :mad:
Someone said he's a spoilt little tit. They've seen him in action in the wild

Reactions: 19
Why is the dog even in the bedroom before they go to sleep wandering about amongst a game?

I am most concerned that Rebecca thinks this is ok and something to even put on social media? It really is not for all the reasons we have already said. The problem you have is the strength of a dog’s jaws; I’ve seen children where the police have basically had to break the dog’s jaw to prise it off the child. Given the time it takes the police to attend, particularly in a remote area, we can all imagine the state of that child when the eventually make it to the hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Where's Tiger Rebecca????
I bet the cat gravitated towards Big Anne out of curiosity (as cats do) and a fuming beggy banished her to another home.......

Common sense of a gnat (and that's being unkind to gnats!!!!)

Could you ever trust Rebecca with your kids/animals - HELL NO

Reactions: 14
I’ve watched it back a couple times now, poor dog 😳

Little tit W 😡 although he’s see it done before and copied someone!!

Becky where’s the cat???

Reactions: 11
Why is the dog even in the bedroom before they go to sleep wandering about amongst a game?

I am most concerned that Rebecca thinks this is ok and something to even put on social media? It really is not for all the reasons we have already said. The problem you have is the strength of a dog’s jaws; I’ve seen children where the police have basically had to break the dog’s jaw to prise it off the child. Given the time it takes the police to attend, particularly in a remote area, we can all imagine the state of that child when the eventually make it to the hospital.
My cousin lost her godson years ago to a dog mauling him to death he was 2 years old , we’re a Rottweiler , one minute fine next mauled him to death in the garden. I have a staffy and two young children but we have such clear strong boundaries and rules. My dog isn’t even allowed upstairs. And I never leave them alone with her downstairs while I’m upstairs or anything. One of my biggest fears. This is the worst thing beggy has ever ever posted in my opinion. Along with her pregnant photos on fetish pages she were tagged in.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Where's Tiger Rebecca????
I bet the cat gravitated towards Big Anne out of curiosity (as cats do) and a fuming beggy banished her to another home.......

Common sense of a gnat (and that's being unkind to gnats!!!!)

Could you ever trust Rebecca with your kids/animals - HELL NO
The cat is probably dead. It was semi feral and was left to wander about so it may well have died when our and about. It was purely for content and Rebecca snd Beaver won’t give a tit. If it turns up, it will be included in content, if not, it won’t. They won’t know where it is. They wont have bothered taking it to a new home. If they wanted to get rid it will have been dumped out the car en route some journey somewhere. More likely it’s just died or gone missing when out and that’s not been announced as even those thickos can tell it’s not very aspirational

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve not watched and I don’t want to but from reading these comments I’m disgusted. That poor dog 😔.

Reactions: 6
She’s really posted a video of woody slapping the dog in the face…. 😖

I don’t really believe in beating ya kids but I think this holds an exception……
Woody is old enough to know he shouldn't be doing that. Sorry but is he acting out because he's no longer getting attention and its all focused on the baby,not as if he got lots of attention,but now hes at school he's getting even less.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.