Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be pretty pissed off if I paid for my son, his partner and their 3 children to go to CP and his partner acted like they had paid for it 🙃 The audacity 💀
I don't think shes particularly liked by his family,more tolerated because of the kids. I think they know she's unhinged and will make EVERYONES lives hell(including the kids),if she doesnt get what she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But what makes me laugh is, she’s told us many a time that this annual CP trip is Steve’s mums “treat” - she’s never once before tried to imply they pay for it themselves!!!!! So we already know by her own admission that they don’t pay for it!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just don’t understand, they live in an area like CP and they struggle to leave the house, why did she think it would be any different. They’ve done the same boring stuff they could have done at home. It’s looked painful.
She should have put for phone down and not posted for the entire week & made some really nice content of actual ‘family’ time and posted when she got home. Is she going to continue the festivities for the next 6 weeks or is that it? Surly she’s got to be trolling us with how wrong she gets everything? She can’t be that stupid.
Where is the cat?

Reactions: 32
But what makes me laugh is, she’s told us many a time that this annual CP trip is Steve’s mums “treat” - she’s never once before tried to imply they pay for it themselves!!!!! So we already know by her own admission that they don’t pay for it!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
She loses track of her own bloody lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My son had speech delay. The sleepless nights I had worrying. He was referred for speech therapy by his nursery, and he's now 7. He could talk the leg off a stool now. But had we ignored it and not did everything in our power to help him I doubt very much he would be where he is today. I can't believe that Alfie is 9. He's 2 years away from high school. What the actual duck is wrong with those 2 parents! Early intervention is key, and they've both just wasted all these years ignoring his issues because they're too bleeping self centered. When your 5 year old is miles ahead of your 9 year old alarm bells should be bloody ringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Basically they did everything included in the price paid by his mum. Its all very strange his sister moves to her new house the week of the annual CP trip. I think within the family theres been some kind of fall out between either Steve and his sister or his sister and Beggy.
Steve's sisters not living in a van anymore?! That lasted long!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the sister decided to give up the ghost with travelling and has got a new house, and obviously decided to get a new bed, which is how Steve and Becky ended up with her old one. All makes sense. Imagine sleeping on a bed that your sister has probably been pounded on for years :sick: 😂

I get the feeling Steve's mum likes Beggy but I don't think anyone else does. She was the one that had the kids while they went on their romantic reconciliation trip at Christmas last year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Genuine question

Have ANY of Rebecca’s family met Roma yet?

I’ve not seen any evidence of any of them meeting her - there’s literally been zero mention of the family coming to visit. And aside from this week, have any of the rest of Steve’s family met her??

Reactions: 21
So the sister decided to give up the ghost with travelling and has got a new house, and obviously decided to get a new bed, which is how Steve and Becky ended up with her old one. All makes sense. Imagine sleeping on a bed that your sister has probably been pounded on for years :sick: 😂

I get the feeling Steve's mum likes Beggy but I don't think anyone else does. She was the one that had the kids while they went on their romantic reconciliation trip at Christmas last year.
I also get that impression. His mum likes possibly tolerates her but the rest don’t particularly rate her at all. I think some of them are still annoyed she deliberately fell pregnant for a third time. I often wonder if she had a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy last year when she was in the hospital as Steve wasn’t particularly arsed about her being unwell.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if the novelty of having 3 kids wears off when Alfie goes to secondary school. He's 2 years off. Alfie at secondary school, Woody year 2 at primary, Roma still not at school ( doubt they'll bother with nursery) They're in the middle of nowhere, it's not like he can get the school bus like every other child. Got a headache even imagining the chaos. I also don't think she will be making money from insta either, so maybe Steve will need to get a better job. I think they'll be up shits creek in a few year.
I think this is why Steve was so against another, he foresaw the future issues. He will be 40 odd too, he clearly takes steriods, and does most of the parenting to date, the chap is going to be absolutely done in!!

Reactions: 21

Tolerates her for her grandchildren

Reactions: 10
Okay. Unpopular CP opinion possibly incoming. So I have been to CP a few times, we love it. Before kids were in school we used to go out of peak time because it was affordable. More recently we go as part of a big group as it works out a bit cheaper. Now, it may have improved because it’s been a few years, but we went to CP one year and stayed from 20 to 23 December. The Christmas lights were beautiful and it really was so wonderfully festive, but the Santa’s grotto was woefully bad. The Santa was the most obviously fake you had ever seen. and so grumpy. In my opinion, not worth doing. I have had better Santa experiences at local garden centre grottos.
Another time, we went in early Jan (again before my kids had started school so we had the flexibility to do that). It was cheaper, it snowed and the Christmas lights were still up. It was glorious for a fraction of the cost.
More recently, we went in the summer, we did so many activities, but let me tell you, they are not competitively priced. We paid to do things you would pay half the price for elsewhere. It is expensive if you do the extras.
But, I am not a basic witch like Begs (I hope) and think you can have a wonderful time without paying for all the extras. Half the charm for me is the whole peaceful, away from the real world, feel of the resort. Plus, we are actually outdoorsy and love exploring. Plus, even in winter we get the barbecue going as it’s part of the fun, and roast marshmallows.
Not sure what my point was, I guess it’s that she is useless at giving real, decent info and advice, and talks out of her arse. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They live in the countryside surrounded by whinfell CP surroundings !!

If grandma wanted to spend time with them and take them swimming she could have booked a mobile home at the local caravan park the baby shower was at and taken the kids swimming there AFTER school !! Then visited nearer xmas and taken the boys on one of the many xmas activities locally , santa trains , canal trips , Skipton xmas market !

What kind of grandma actively encourages taking two kids out of school for a week !

Reactions: 29
Bet she just wants to stay in that warm chalet and not go back to the ice-box bet the boys are put straight in their pyjamas and her and big MA back up in bed/🪞..I remember when we came back from trips our two were straight out to see friends at Alfie's age but we all know that's not going to happen he lives a isolated babyish life thanks to his parents

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure - did Anne go swimming? Asking your own questions again as an excuse to show off your matching swimsuits 🤪
F297E38C-CC73-4F6C-85FB-B36C9990D19B.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.