Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t even buy A&W a bucket and spade to share in Tenerife. She’s not going to put her hand in her pocket for activities at CP’s.

Reactions: 26
Long time lurker here, we’re talking years, but I had to create an account! I just can’t with that babies swimwear!!! She should have a body warmer/baby wetsuit on, the complete incompetent muppet.
That’s not cute on Instagram though 🥴

Reactions: 6
Just remembered... Doesn't Steve's mum live in Hornsea? Couldn't she have had them all to stay with her for a weekend? They could have gone for a walk on the beach, plenty of places to take them to ride their own bikes, the leisure cente in Bridlington is good for swimming, there's a splash zone with slides and water guns etc and there's climbing there too. Pretty sure you can go swimming at the caravan park in Hornsea too? The boys could have gone in the arcades. No need for any time off school. Could go back again next month and go to the Panto and take them to see Santa closer to Christmas? I don't really understand the need for this trip at all.

Reactions: 15
We used to love a CP trip when the kids were younger and went for actual Christmas one year just for a bit of an easy getaway. Over the years my kids have done pretty much every activity going - and I’m surprised they’ve not done any of the high ropes courses, archery, quad bikes etc. The kids also did pony rides at Christmas, cupcake decorating, pottery, computer programming, ice skating, roller skating. We would also manage a trip to the spa (which is actually really good) whilst the kids were in one of the fully supervised club sessions.

I noticed that they’ve not really had any meals out either. In fact they seem to have done very little apart from the swimming and trip to Santa.

What I will say is that the activities are not good value and are far more expensive than outside the CP bubble, so she’s talking out of her ass.

Reactions: 17
I go to CP every year, between Xmas and new year it’s a tradition. The fact she paid £550 she’s stayed in the most basic lodge possible. Boss babe. Activities are expensive but so lovely so she would 100% of taken “content” for them if the boys actually did them… also can only normally have one adult with the kids so guessing beaver has stepped up again and begs been with Roma all holiday so she couldn't film… shock! Doing nothing with the boys!

Reactions: 15
We used to love a CP trip when the kids were younger and went for actual Christmas one year just for a bit of an easy getaway. Over the years my kids have done pretty much every activity going - and I’m surprised they’ve not done any of the high ropes courses, archery, quad bikes etc. The kids also did pony rides at Christmas, cupcake decorating, pottery, computer programming, ice skating, roller skating. We would also manage a trip to the spa (which is actually really good) whilst the kids were in one of the fully supervised club sessions.

I noticed that they’ve not really had any meals out either. In fact they seem to have done very little apart from the swimming and trip to Santa.

What I will say is that the activities are not good value and are far more expensive than outside the CP bubble, so she’s talking out of her ass.

That’s all part of her plan though, to say things aren’t expensive when they are - because it makes it sound like money is no object to her. She knows your a average Instagram viewer will be thinking “blimey that’s a lot of money to us! Obviously Rebecca is very comfortable so it’s not to her”.

Same as when she says “we just pay the fine” about the school fine. She knows it makes her seem well off.

😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are they on the way home??

Was that really worth them boys being off school for!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That’s all part of her plan though, to say things aren’t expensive when they are - because it makes it sound like money is no object to her. She knows your a average Instagram viewer will be thinking “blimey that’s a lot of money to us! Obviously Rebecca is very comfortable so it’s not to her”.

Same as when she says “we just pay the fine” about the school fine. She knows it makes her seem well off.

😂😂😂
I laughed when she said we pay the fine. That spelt out to me that she’s more worried about her getting holidays than Alfie getting the help he so clearly needs. The boy won’t exactly set the world on fire will he the poor lad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure - did Anne go swimming? Asking your own questions again as an excuse to show off your matching swimsuits 🤪View attachment 1721918
She thinks she looks great, all I see is her duck lips and saggy tit 😂

😂😂😂
I don't know if it makes her seem well off, it makes them sound skint but desperate for any holiday going to me.

Reactions: 11

😂😂😂
I agree that it might come across that way to some of her flowers but to me it just looks like she hasn’t even checked the price as she knows she can’t afford it so is just blagging - in much the same way as she only travels in term time because she can’t afford to travel during the school holidays, as even with a fine it’s considerably cheaper. What she pays for an entire holiday for all 4 of them is less than we pay EACH to travel in the summer holidays.

I do have to say that I continue to be appalled that she takes the kids out of school as often as she does. Poor Woody won’t know if he’s on his arse or his elbow since he started school.

Reactions: 16
So the sister decided to give up the ghost with travelling and has got a new house, and obviously decided to get a new bed, which is how Steve and Becky ended up with her old one. All makes sense. Imagine sleeping on a bed that your sister has probably been pounded on for years :sick: 😂

I get the feeling Steve's mum likes Beggy but I don't think anyone else does. She was the one that had the kids while they went on their romantic reconciliation trip at Christmas last year.
I think Steves mum loves the grand kids so will do anything to keep the bunny boiler on side. She knew if Steve left she would probably never see the kids. People tolerate Rebecca,rather than actually liking her,even her Lumie huns appear to keep her around as the groups charity case

Reactions: 17
Home to our doggies?????? WHERE’S THE CAT
She's definitely gotten rid of her the bleep. She hasn't been seen at all. And she slipped up there by not saying cat and doggies. Poor Tiger is surplus to requirements now that beggy has big Anne.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s really annoyed me that she has spelt it Centre Parcs. It’s Center 🤦🏻‍♀️She’s spent 5 days there for FFS. Still gob smacked she only took one swimsuit. That thing will be stiff & walking itself to the washing machine 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.