Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love everything we’ve said on here she’s gone and posted on her grid. Minus Anne with a coat on .. 😭
It's mind blowing! I mean if your cold enough to need a coat then your 9 week old baby will be cold too. What the duck is her problem! Why can't she get the basics right! Steve is clearly a thick bleep too, and his mum, because they clearly haven't stepped in with a coat. She's not even bloody wrapped up in a blanket! And I'm sorry if I sound like a bleep but I believe something is really off with that baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ffs how many times does she need to say she's obsessed with her!
That's really creepy saying the word obsessed as a grown up.
Reminds me of a tweenager saying they're obsessed with Justin Bieber.....
Vocabulary of a dimwit Bogan twit.......

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's mind blowing! I mean if your cold enough to need a coat then your 9 week old baby will be cold too. What the duck is her problem! Why can't she get the basics right! Steve is clearly a thick bleep too, and his mum, because they clearly haven't stepped in with a coat. She's not even bloody wrapped up in a blanket! And I'm sorry if I sound like a bleep but I believe something is really off with that baby.
Yeah I think the baby has genuinely got medical issues. She looks strange. Not just in an ugly baby that got poor DNA from its parents either…

Reactions: 17
That's really creepy saying the word obsessed as a grown up.
Reminds me of a tweenager saying they're obsessed with Justin Bieber.....
Vocabulary of a dimwit Bogan twit.......
Was just thinking exactly the same. As a grown woman, I can't imagine saying I was obsessed with anything, certainly not my children! I'm their mother, I certainly adore them, I would go to the ends of the earth to make sure they have the best possible upbringing and life I can provide for them. But to me 'obsessed' is just plain weird!

Reactions: 22
I agree re Anne. Almost like her eyes aren’t quite right. Hope for her sake that there isn’t anything cos mama will sure as hell not be taking her adorable perfect lil pwincess anywhere near a doctors

Reactions: 19
I can't stop laughing about the name big anne.

Also the video of the boys talking about santa....It is even more obvious that Alfie needs support. I barely understood what the kid said, yet woody was clear as day. Her and steve are so neglectful! That poor boy; I wish I could get him support he clearly needs!

Reactions: 31
She’s wearing that awful swim suit AGAIN. Mmmm. YEASTY. And I’m sorry it hardly even covers her boobs. It’s so trashy. In the pool with her children and she’s got her wabbs hanging out. Is her MIL around?! I’d be MORTIFIED if my MIL saw me with my tits hanging out like that.
Wabbs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion - Christmas is coming, Beggy is rather fat, Alfeh & MA are vacant and the boys will only get tat. (Or maybe still no sign of the cat?)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I showed my husband that video of alfeh and he said what's wrong with him. He's never seen him before and just watched a 5 second clip. Begs get him help! He is a sweet boy he doesn't deserve this

Reactions: 23
The way she talks to Alfie in that story as well 🙈 like repeating his answer back to him - I occasionally do that with my two year old but her speech is so good now that I tend not to. I definitely don't do it to my four year old. It's not at all how I'd expect to talk to a nearly NINE year old🥴

Reactions: 17
Bless Alfie “tell woody isn’t not about toys it’s about festivity” such a sweet lil boy! However just hearing them I would think woody was the older one! Alfie’s speech is terrible he needs support beggy no shame just support he is a lovely lil boy. I wonder if his hearing itsnt great and that is perhaps contributing to his speech difficulties. Purely guessing of course and thinking of my own experience I couldn’t speak very well until my first set of gromits due to not being able to hear very well. I had three lots as a child and my mum said it was like a switch was flicked and I didn’t stop talking 😂

Reactions: 18
If I had a quid for everytime I’ve had to hear this uneducated bint ask her kids “are you excited?” over the years…man alive. She has no chat, not even with her children 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I've got a nearly 9 year old and obviously interact with all his little friends, when they come on play dates. In addition I work in education. From what we see, Alfie is years apart from a typical boy of that age.

His speach is far away from his peers of the same age, he clearly has delayed / atypical language development (his queen's English accent, his lisps and his inability to make a sentence flow (like he's always thinking hard for the next word as he's saying it and then has difficulty saying it too - it makes the sentence hard to follow and disjointed).

He stims, his body movement and movement flow isnt typical, he appears very socially awkward, his facial features just aren't quite right, he's got vision problems and he was born with cardiac issues.

I'm my limited opinion, I'd say Aspergers or a syndrome

He needs help and support whatever it is (and it is something, she can't keep pretending because it's just making her look like she's ignoring it and being negligent at this point).

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That swimsuit must smell like grimsby dock 🤮

Thread suggestion

big Anne are you ok, are you ok Annie

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She’s got a CP highlight.. it’s the most boring holiday, she could make some magical reels with all the lights and Christmas activities, the parks are amazing and whinfell as we went a few years ago, not that we’ve seen those boys on any of them.
But it’s just a boring ass highlight as always 🙄
Is today their last day??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.