Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olli1510

VIP Member
I bet beaver lives for the annual trip to CP.. all those trees! Must be like an all inclusive for him..bet he’s in his element!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
If you are genuinely due a tax REBATE then you get this sent AUTOMATICALLY by the HMRC

You don’t have to use some fucking bogus website that take a commission!!!!

REPORT REPORT REPORT!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Watching that YouTube video made me realise we haven’t had a food haul in yonks have we? I miss the breathless, repetitive descriptions in between sniffs, while prodding and fingering the items. Ah, those were the days.
AV GOT SUM CHICKEN BREASTS COZ THE BOYS LUV CHICKEN UND STEVE LOVES BREASTS SO UV GOT SUM CHICKEN BECAUSE THE BOYS LOVE CHICKEN *sniff* SO AV GOT SOME CHICKEN UND AV GOT SUM LIKE WRAPS COZ THE BOYS LUV LIKE WRAPS UND STUFF SO AV GOT WRAPS UND ILL MAKE LIKE CHICKEN WRAPS AND STUFF COZ LIKE THE BOYS LIKE CHICKEN UND WRAPS *sniff* SO YEAH UND ILL LIKE MAKE CHICKEN WRAPS ONE NIGHT UND THEN LIKE THERE WILL BE LEFTOVERS UND STUFF SO ILL MAKE LEFTOVER CHICKEN WRAPS FUR US LUCH LIKE THE NEXT DAY UND STUFF UND YEAH THE BOYS LUV CHICKEN SO YEAH *sniff*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Yorkshire101

I'm just going to sound rude now, but she is raising those kids in a sheltered environment, without any proper stimulation or education. All they know is what they learn from Steve and Rebecca, all they see is a phone in their face and their mother talking to strangers for validation. Steve only ever had a job because of his Father but i doubt he is intelligent enough to ever give those children any form of wisdom. She isn't creating humans that can go out into society as teenagers and thrive, she is using them as content but not seeing the bigger picture, of them being older and having to live the rest of their lives. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of adults these poor children will develop into, but it can't be good. They are being failed so so badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Jesspeaches

The adults are wearing winter coats and the baby has a cardi and no hat on. Brilliant Beggy, you absolute dick

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Unknown3

VIP Member
When she pulls her little pasty thing apart expecting a melty middle and it’s an unmelted button 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
How does she sleep at night?? Seriously. Her ENTIRE life is a constant lie.
Her boys have missed so much school. She’s taken Woody out of school in his FIRST TERM.
I mean I know she’s brainless but seriously she is a whole other level of stupid. She actually believes her life is enviable - she really does. She actually believes her own lies. She lies so much about every single thing that she has forgotten what the truth is.
All her children are neglected. Luckily for Beggy, not badly enough to involve SS but they ARE neglected. Even Big Anne is neglected -no coat or blanket, no fire guard at home, leaves her on the edge of the bed etc.
Steve is just as bad because he lets all this go on.
It’s really annoying that she always coming up smelling of roses ( figuratively as she probably stinks of BO and grease in real life) and never gets any real comeuppance for her behaviour. Yeah ads get pulled but she still gets paid, the authorities do NOTHING about the multiple absences on school time, she has no job no money but somehow she carries on- with no consequences. If she had REAL consequences it might be the end of her SM career which would be the best thing for her kids.

• Heart

Bellaboonew_12

Ah so much to say, it's all been covered but hey

Taking the kids out again 😔 has anyone got a running total for the last year to date? Anyone know if the LA will look at the year to date or if it resets each school year? It's beyond a joke now.

Isolated from kids their age in a tiny rural school, isolated at home with no out of school activities or play dates, isolated on term time holidays because everyone else is at school, no wonder (notwithstanding potential development delays), that Alfie doesn't have any age appropriate hobbies and doesn't mind being dressed matching with Woody in younger boys clothes.

The constant phone use, I think someone has mentioned it already, she's been there 4 hours and already made and edited a reel for her grid and posted 5 stories. They have never had a day off being content props in their little lives. Never had a day of their mummy's full attention.

Plus she's on holiday and obviously feels she must continue working - I get annual leave and my boss checks on my way out that I've signed out of my work outlook on my phone so I'm not temped to look 😂

The breakfast, awful. My boy has poached eggs on toast, a yoghurt and a fresh fruit juice or smoothie for his, even when we are in a rush it takes me 7 mins tops to get it on the table and I know his little body has what he needs to concentrate at school (and play footy on his breaks) until his lunch.

And finally, the most wonderful time of the year? No, it's November 7th. It's that time in between Bonfire night and the run up to Xmas that I use to get organised for the most wonderful time of the year. Xmas countdown begins for my kids December 1st and we don't start doing xmasy things until at least the 15th 😂... Theyre little, to make Xmas 2 months long would dilute the excitement.

Let's call a spade a spade, It's the most wonderful time of the year for them because its the cheapest week of winter wonderland at center parks and she needs some content

• Heart

Yorkshire101

Omg that old video!!!
Rebecca: " do you love me"
Steve ignores her* then says " ermmmm you've got my dressing gown on, I put yours in the wash this morning cos it smells"

AHAHAHHAAH HE IS HER BIGGEST TROLL I DIEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Yorkshire101

Woody has missed 2 weeks of phonics now... curriculum wise that's probably about 8 different letters he won't be able to recognise or sound out. All his peers will be much further along than him. Teachers can't put things on hold because one child is behind. He won't qualify for extra help either as there are children with genuine difficulties that need the assistance.
It's down to Rebecca and Steve at this point... If you're reading, familiarise yourself with phonemes and graphemes please, find out what letters Woody has missed from his teacher and help him to say them, otherwise he is seriously going to struggle with learning to read. This is literally one of the most important stages of phonics. And he's missed it. It's neglect.

• Heart

Imhere123

VIP Member
That reel 🤣🤣 what ‘mother’ stands gazing out a window while breastfeeding a child, wearing just a bra, tit hanging out. Have a bit of fucking respect for yourself & for the rest of the family! Alfie is getting close to the age now where he will be feeling embarrassed about this sort of thing. I know we should teach our children not to be embarrassed with their natural body etc, but that’s something you nurture & they will eventually become comfortable in their own skin, but it doesn’t mean all parents should flap about with their bits hanging out every bloody day!

• Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Mate, Steve’s holding the baby like it fresh out the womb. Get the girl a fucking chair and a kids meal, she’s almost as big as woody but I’m guessing that’s because she’s being fed formula and woody is malnourished.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48