Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how they’ve all got thick winter coats on when it’s a mild 15 degrees up here 😂
Got to keep it ‘ cosy’ for the gram.

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine asking Beggy anything about CENTER PARCS?!!!!!
- can you breastfeed there?
- can you swim there?
- can you buy a Lumeh there?
- can you eat a burger and chips there?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So they’ve spent 5 days at CP with Steve’s Mum & her partner….

Can someone please tell me what exactly was the point of this holiday? 5 days wandering around and occasionally using the free swimming pool. Why the duck would anyone pay through the nose to stay at CP to essentially go swimming? I’m baffled. Steve’s mum & partner could have just taken them for an afternoon at the local swimming baths - job done.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can you imagine asking Beggy anything about CENTER PARCS?!!!!!
- can you breastfeed there?
- can you swim there?
- can you buy a Lumeh there?
- can you eat a burger and chips there?
Canter Parcs actually ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahaha a q&a about the dullest looking holiday of all time 😂 and she has the cheek to pretend she has paid for it 😂 she is batshit crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way she talks to Alfie in that story as well 🙈 like repeating his answer back to him - I occasionally do that with my two year old but her speech is so good now that I tend not to. I definitely don't do it to my four year old. It's not at all how I'd expect to talk to a nearly NINE year old🥴
Can anyone post the video on here please?

Reactions: 1
Just catching up -I can’t believe they went to see Santa on the bleeping 10th of November 😂 Christmas holiday of dreams ey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've got a nearly 9 year old and obviously interact with all his little friends, when they come on play dates. In addition I work in education. From what we see, Alfie is years apart from a typical boy of that age.

His speach is far away from his peers of the same age, he clearly has delayed / atypical language development (his queen's English accent, his lisps and his inability to make a sentence flow (like he's always thinking hard for the next word as he's saying it and then has difficulty saying it too - it makes the sentence hard to follow and disjointed).

He stims, his body movement and movement flow isnt typical, he appears very socially awkward, his facial features just aren't quite right, he's got vision problems and he was born with cardiac issues.

I'm my limited opinion, I'd say Aspergers or a syndrome

He needs help and support whatever it is (and it is something, she can't keep pretending because it's just making her look like she's ignoring it and being negligent at this point).
I agree with you. Although the aspergers label doesn’t exist anymore - any form of autism comes under the autism umbrella. It’s ridiculous. My oldest son is 15 and was diagnosed with aspergers (when it was a label 😂) when he was around 4/5. He’s insanely clever, has an amazing memory but struggles socially sometimes although it’s got way better as he’s got older. We never had any of the stimming behaviours or speech difficulty though. I think alfie may be on the autism spectrum somewhere for sure. It’s way harder to get a diagnosis when they’re older so it’s something she should have done years ago :/

Reactions: 15
Here she goes. Old big bucks making out she paid £550 for the trip. And she thinks the activities are reasonably priced. Anyone whose been to cp knows it’s expensive which further proves the point they did duck all except free swimming. She’d of shown the lot if she put her hand in her pocket!

Reactions: 30
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh beggy stop making out you were the ones who paid for cp. lol you ain’t got a bleeping pot to piss in you chav!!
bleeping Yorkshires very own hillbilly chavs went to centre parcs!!!!!!

Tell me your skint without telling me your skint!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here she goes. Old big bucks making out she paid £550 for the trip. And she thinks the activities are reasonably priced. Anyone whose been to cp knows it’s expensive which further proves the point they did duck all except free swimming. She’d of shown the lot if she put her hand in her pocket!
She didn’t do any paid activities so how would she even know?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh beggy stop making out you were the ones who paid for cp. lol you ain’t got a bleeping pot to piss in you chav!!

The elf’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d be pretty pissed off if I paid for my son, his partner and their 3 children to go to CP and his partner acted like they had paid for it 🙃 The audacity 💀

Reactions: 34

Basically they did everything included in the price paid by his mum. Its all very strange his sister moves to her new house the week of the annual CP trip. I think within the family theres been some kind of fall out between either Steve and his sister or his sister and Beggy.

Reactions: 16
It just shows how boring they are. We go to CP every year (out of season cause I will openly admit I can't afford it in the summer or during christmas 🤦‍♀️) and we book our activities in advance. I spent a small fortune the other week making sure my daughter had atleast one activity to do a day and I can assure you a pantomime wouldn't be the highlight of our holiday....if i wanted to see a bleeping pantomime I wouldn't do it at CP😅

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.