Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just the fact that she claims she was a tiny 7lbs 7oz baby, when a lot of us who have had tiny babies could see from the off that she was nowhere near that size. It’s just bizarre lying about how much a baby weighs, but par for the course when it comes to Beggy.
I personally don’t think she lied about her weight and my baby was 7lb 12oz so similar at birth, but each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I personally don’t think she lied about her weight and my baby was 7lb 12oz so similar at birth, but each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes it’s obviously all just our opinions & from what I see I do think the baby was bigger. But we will never really know the truth anyway, because she lies about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The baby wasn't 7lb anything ffs. She's a tank.
Wee Anne's a tank and her mother's a skank 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My son was walking past a dog today and the dog lunged and tried to bite his face (we have dogs my son didn’t do anything wrong he walked calmly at a distance past) could of been horrific so I’m having a shite day, so I’m watching old lamby videos. Slow cooker meal ideas right now and I will never forget the mash where she didn’t peel the tatas 🤢 and the slow cooker with no lid makes me howl 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
"Auntie Ashlie" 🤮 get in the bin dick face, she's not her auntie she's just some random woman who uses you to sell the lumi. Jesus she must have left that shack traumatised. It's minging
Hope Granny Ash wiped her feet on the way out!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awkward moment when your husband says why does Rebecca have her bed against a window and you have to explain it isnt actually a window behind that curtain it’s just a fake curtain above the bed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The baby wasn't 7lb anything ffs. She's a tank.
Wee Anne's a tank and her mother's a skank 😂
My baby was the same weight as Anne the tank, and she so did not look like that massive unit….. she’s lying, no change there then!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My baby was the same weight as Anne the tank, and she so did not look like that massive unit….. she’s lying, no change there then!!!
guys what are you talking about its just a special condition that's magically been passed down to Mandy Anne through genetics that affects no one else in the world where you look chunky AF but you're actually size 10/7lbs7Oz

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry, just to ensure correct information is given about RSV, it can not be caught/brought on by the baby being cold.
No i know it can't be caught by being cold but way she's dressing her she will end up ill and I doubt she even knows what rsv is the boys immune systems are not very good and I can imagine her letting anyone snot all over the baby.wont let me edit my original post to make it clearer as didn't type it very clear and did look like I was saying because the way she dresses her she could get rsv when thats not the case it's from a infected person instead, thank you for sharing the info 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why does she think we don’t know that there’s apps that edit your full body? Like we don’t see Lauren G, khloe k, even Madonna for gods sake using them and they’re all having to move ultra slowly so the filter doesn’t jump. Newsflash begs we aren’t as gullible as you.

Also, a sign a baby is hungry them putting their hands in their mouth? Poor Mandyanne is starving cos her mothers fannying about trying clothes on

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The story this morning, those kids are still wearing the same pyjamas they were wearing all last week 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The picture of the kids this morning. The baby is pretty much purple in colour and looks like she's in pain. Why would you post that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The picture of the kids this morning. The baby is pretty much purple in colour and looks like she's in pain. Why would you post that.
Yeah not exactly a photo frame picture is it. She’s bleeping odd I tell you. No one thinks your kids are as cute as you think they are Rebecca, I don’t want to be seeing them more than I see my own, cheers.

Reactions: 15
Why is she obsessed with telling everyone how tired she is? Isn't every Mum?
She has a baby aswell, I'm sure we can all work it out for ourselves. Is she just going to be telling everyone how tired she is for 16 years. Boooooooooring.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.