Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a video about a man who had a heart attack after steroid abuse, he looked just life Steve. He is brain damaged now. Can’t even begin to imagine how she would cope if something like that happened

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do they even own another pair it’s all they ever wear 🫠
Meanwhile dingle the ho is splashing out on hooker outfits 😡

The picture of the kids this morning. The baby is pretty much purple in colour and looks like she's in pain. Why would you post that.
Her head is massive! Also the boys look so uncomfortable. I bet she’s chucked that baby at them and said smile. Poor boys. And I wish to duck companies would stop gifting her stuff for the kids she chose to have!! Scrounging bleep I bet she’s on the beg daily emailing everyone asking for freebies. bleeping woman get a job and buy your own tit

Reactions: 21
Someone I know has just had a baby - a 7lb something girl - Anne looks like she could eat her whole!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched a video about a man who had a heart attack after steroid abuse, he looked just life Steve. He is brain damaged now. Can’t even begin to imagine how she would cope if something like that happened
She’d be raking in the disability benefits

Reactions: 14
Someone I know has just had a baby - a 7lb something girl - Anne looks like she could eat her whole!
One of my friends had a baby recently as well, she proudly sent me some pics, the baby seemed mahoosive so I thought, ouch! 😳 Then I met her in real life and she was a tiny little bundle. The camera really does add a few pounds I guess...I know it does to me 😂

Reactions: 6
One of my friends had a baby recently as well, she proudly sent me some pics, the baby seemed mahoosive so I thought, ouch! 😳 Then I met her in real life and she was a tiny little bundle. The camera really does add a few pounds I guess...I know it does to me 😂
No other influencer has this problem.

Reactions: 17
She wouldn't cope,she can't look after herself properly and is too selfish and lazy to look after Steve if god forbid he required care or the kids without someone else to wipe her backside

Reactions: 13
Granny Ash has just posted about her lump being a cyst and that she couldn’t get a mammogram till 40, WHATTTTT she’s not 40 yet?????????

Bloody hell id have put her at least 45+

5 guys 🤢 her diets shocking!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi beggy

Her mate Alicia Douvalls baby was 7lbs7, that's probably where shes copied it from 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️, and the cameras not adding any extra pounds to him? he looks very dellicutttt indeed compared to big rurrrrmah.
I'm sorry but there's no way Anne was the same weight as that baby. All these people saying the baby only looks big on camera, bore off. She's bleeping huge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi beggy

I'm sorry but there's no way Anne was the same weight as that baby. All these people saying the baby only looks big on camera, bore off. She's bleeping huge.
I dont know if i have mentioned this before but i love you coops !🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looked like one of my girls when she was born and even bigger now!!! Mine was 9.3 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mine was a little tiddler 61b, she is now an adult and makes up for it with the gob🤣

Good Luck going forward Beggy with your pretty ickle gawgess babeh pink GURL, they make their own way in life Anne is too...much of a CHUNK think shld have been a Boy😁

Reactions: 11
Nope, I'm not Beggy, I'm just saying pictures/angles can be deceiving. But I'll see myself out, as there's no reasoning with some people on this thread who see fit to slag off a baby...
Jesus snowflake culture gone wild...

No ones slagging off a baby, just pointing out yet another of big beggy bog trotters bizarrre lies!

it's only ever dingle who the camera short changes lol maybe it's just more likely she lies?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.