Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so my mate whose getting married in Santorini next year has been out there once in about June viewing venues, and is back out there now sorting a few bits 🤷🏻‍♀️ but Dingle is "all sorted" and has her wedding certificate that's gonna run out in March 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I totally agree. She’s not a dainty pretty baby like Rebecca expected 😂 she’s a whopper and looks just like Steve. I think she was expecting a mini-me 😩
I hope she doesn't take it out on Roma when she's older. 😬 nothing worse for a girl than growing up with a mother who thinks she's not pretty/small/whatever enough and says so.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope she doesn't take it out on Roma when she's older. 😬 nothing worse for a girl than growing up with a mother who thinks she's not pretty/small/whatever enough and says so.
Nah she’ll be golden child purely because she’s female 😩 everything her boys aren’t

• Sad
Reactions: 13
One thing that's always drove me crazy is when kids get told this one and that one is their "aunty" or "uncle"...no one was my kids aunty or uncle unless they were really through blood or marriage ( I'm referring to her saying "aunty Ashley"🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One thing that's always drove me crazy is when kids get told this one and that one is their "aunty" or "uncle"...no one was my kids aunty or uncle unless they were really through blood or marriage ( I'm referring to her saying "aunty Ashley"🙄
I get it if it’s a genuine long standing friend who you’ve known forever and who’s a constant presence in the lives of you and your children - someone they can count on and who cares about them etc but when it’s just randomly thrown around for any vague friend or visitor it’s bullshit. And where are their ACTUAL aunts & uncle?

Reactions: 22
Mandyannes real aunties and uncles haven't even met her ? yet every tom dick and harry fairweather friends will be getting the title auntie and uncle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah, she is a bleeping whopper!! Poor little Begay Bullshitter didn’t get the tiny, delicate twinkle toes that she desperately wanted so badly that she tricked her partner (not husband) into conceiving, oh my heart bleeds.
"Auntie Ashlie" 🤮 get in the bin dick face, she's not her auntie she's just some random woman who uses you to sell the lumi. Jesus she must have left that shack traumatised. It's minging

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hate it. My mum is religious & always made us call all her religion friends Aunty & uncle. I bleeping hated it, it’s cult like to me. I suppose that fits with the whole Nuskin narrative though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whys Anne thanking "Auntie Ashlie" for the brownies? 🤔 Shes hardly gonna be eating them herself given that she's less than 3 weeks old and according to big begs she's a tit monster who just wants milk.....

• Haha
Genuine question - Massive Mandy-Anne... is she that big due to the possibility of Beaver being on the roids?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That explains her dressing the kid up like that, all for Ashlie to visit. Tragic
Whys Anne thanking "Auntie Ashlie" for the brownies? 🤔 Shes hardly gonna be eating them herself given that she's less than 3 weeks old and according to big begs she's a tit monster who just wants milk.....
Anne looks like she's already scoffed the lot!

• Haha
Genuine question - Massive Mandy-Anne... is she that big due to the possibility of Beaver being on the roids?
She just looks like a long baby with some chubby cheeks. She looks a very similar size to my little boy who is a few weeks older, he’s on a higher centile for length than he is weight. I don’t think she’s as big as people like to say she is 🫣

Reactions: 9
She just looks like a long baby with some chubby cheeks. She looks a very similar size to my little boy who is a few weeks older, he’s on a higher centile for length than he is weight. I don’t think she’s as big as people like to say she is 🫣
It’s just the fact that she claims she was a tiny 7lbs 7oz baby, when a lot of us who have had tiny babies could see from the off that she was nowhere near that size. It’s just bizarre lying about how much a baby weighs, but par for the course when it comes to Beggy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.