Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SURELY it makes no sense saying the camera angles make the baby look bigger when all the other camera angles seem to make Becky look a third of her actual size... Can't have it both ways 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The fact that I don't agree with you does not make me a snowflake either, just saying go for the person this thread is for, and don't call an innocent baby ugly, massive, compare her to Anne Hegerty etc.

I agree that it does seem she alters her own body in pictures, combined with all the other weird, laughable, disgusting and downright shocking things she does or doesn't do. Just my two cents 🤷🏼‍♀️

She uses an app on herself, not on the baby I would think :)
Thought you left?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That wrinkled up burger bun gave me the heave, surprised she’s nae photo shopped it. Also how strange would it be if Anne was actually a boy but she’s wanted baby gurrrrl for so long that she’s told everyone he’s a girl. I mean knobhead Steve clearly doesn’t look after her and he’s too gormless to notice. Imaaaaagine 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That wrinkled up burger bun gave me the heave, surprised she’s nae photo shopped it. Also how strange would it be if Anne was actually a boy but she’s wanted baby gurrrrl for so long that she’s told everyone he’s a girl. I mean knobhead Steve clearly doesn’t look after her and he’s too gormless to notice. Imaaaaagine 👀 😂
She's absolutely crazy enough I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those new clothes - I can't see her pegging out her washing/stomping about the Dales - is it bought, then returned?

As for the New Balance trainers - no way would I have those where she is. Nothing she has seems to sit well with the home/environment.

Reactions: 13
Those new clothes - I can't see her pegging out her washing/stomping about the Dales - is it bought, then returned?

As for the New Balance trainers - no way would I have those where she is. Nothing she has seems to sit well with the home/environment.
She's a woman, telling people to go and buy them with her aff link just to line her pockets. Take your boring beige new balance trainers and shove them right up your lard arse Dingle! bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's a woman, telling people to go and buy them with her aff link just to line her pockets. Take your boring beige new balance trainers and shove them right up your lard arse Dingle! bleep
I thought the trainers are well beige for living in the country - but then I'm boring! 🙄😂

I haven't understood the aff link - the clothes from one place then, and she gets % for posting. Get it. Still think they are bloody awful - I can't get over the black/white combo with the boots 😱

Reactions: 9
That pic of Alfie breaks my heart. He looks so awkward, as if he would rather be anywhere else. Hope the school are supporting him as much as they can. Why are Begs and Beav just ignoring his issues? Such useless parents. He is going to struggle so much as a teenager.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If someone responds I'm going to answer. Not looking to be rude, there's enough of that in the world.
Hello @ColourMeCurious
This thread is for people who can see through Rebecca Lamb.
In the past, we have tried to give her advice and ideas that would help her channel grow but we got called trolls.
So now we take the piss out of her and her sorry excuse for a boyfriend.
Generally, the children are more pitied than pilloried.
I don't know if there is a rave thread for her but perhaps you could set one up?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she a cute baby? No.
Is she an ugly baby? No.
She's just a baby.
It's the fact that she isn't the most beautiful, most photogenic model of a baby ever born and Beggy's hopes of using her to make a fortune are dashed, especially after all her conniving to get pregnant in the first place.

Reactions: 18
I must say I absolutely agree with you. I have been following these threads and as entertaining as they can be and yes ( I agree Becky has a sad online existence ) I genuinely find it uncomfortable reading since making fun of the baby and it’s size. There is almost obsession over it and it just goes in and on.
I’m all for a conservative criticism with a bit of a humour but making fun of an innocent baby is just much. Again just an opinion. I appreciate it maybe unpopular.
While some things are said that are a bit below the realms of decency, & I will concur with that, it wouldn't be happening in the first place if those poor kids were protected properly and given a normal private childhood like every child deserves.

Alfie is chief puppet, looking at his mum after each word he speaks on camera to see if he's followed the instructions correctly. The poor boy clearly has development issues that are not being addressed due to her constant misguided striving for portraying the perfect family on social media and his issues don't sit right with her in relation to that.

Both children have known nothing other than growing up with an emotionally absent mother, camera in their faces from before they wake to bedtime and only doing something or going somewhere for the purposes of producing content where they have to live a fake life filming something so simple as going on a walk over and over again until they get it right for her to stitch together with more fake content and play over vomit inducing guitar music on YouTube. We've seen them naked, we've seen them potty training, poorly, we've seen them asleep, we've seen their mum naked and likely when they get to high school all their friends will do too, she's set them up for 5 years of bullying!

And then their poor Roma. Conceived by her mum tricking her dad because her social media was drying up (because she's crap at her job) a mere prop in a new sick game of dress up the doll for Instagram.

It's not right what is said sometimes but it wouldn't be happening if she was a proper parent.

No way on earth would I ever put my precious kids through the life she is providing for them, I value them too much, I love and want the best for them and as a consequence of that protection I provide absolutely no one is judging them, calling them anything or looking at them for that matter, that shouldn't be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why does she keep leaving Anne hanging off the edge of the bed, literally makes me shiver, go look after your kids love instead of staring at yourself in the mirror

Also, peep the stand alone radiator 🤣 must be bleeping freezing in that shack, or they can’t afford the lecky bill

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She has a black oil mobile electric heater in this pic and I noticed a white one on a pic i think in the living room ..so this will cost her a fortune running them FS they will run away with the electricity plus they are tit , has she no working central heating ? no way they small heaters will heat that shack properly
Screenshot_20221005-172703.png

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Boss babe on 5k a month and the best place you could find to eat in Harrogate was 5 Guys !
Literally pissing my pants, that Five Guys is shite and so small , there’s the Ivy 20 yards away , a brand new Cosy Club just opened near Primark and if you had any class you would be lunching with all the other proper boss babes in Bettys !!

If I had a few week old baby I would be haveing lunch at the nicest place I could find so I could ensure the baby changing and toilets were the best available not bloody 5 Guys !!

5 Guys and Primark 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She has a black oil mobile electric heater in this pic and I noticed a white one on a pic i think in the living room ..so this will cost her a fortune running them FS they will run away with the electricity plus they are tit , has she no working central heating ? no way they small heaters will heat that shack properly View attachment 1628283
It’s probably why they’re all in bed by 8pm, they’re trying to warm up 🤣

Reactions: 21
Anyone care to explain to me what a "wet, cosy day" is? Trust me, i've been out in it today and the last thing anyone with a brain cell and a vocabulary would call it is cosy.

And just how many times did she use the word nice in that reel about Harrogate, repetition like that just makes people think you're struggling for words. Honestly, pick up a book and read a bit, people might respect you more if you at least sound intelligent.

I'll leave others to pass judgement on the great Harrogate burger disaster, suffice to say my Hubby would have been straight back to the kitchen if they served something as unappetising as that monstrosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.