Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s dressed that baby like they live on a caravan site. No amount of headbands and frilly socks will make that baby cute, she looks like a little chav.
she really thought she was getting a delicut, petite, garrjuss, pretteh baby when she actually got the complete opposite. Mortified for you babes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What the hell has she dressed that child in? So, so chavvy. I feel quite sorry for massive Anne. You know that Begs will be cramming her into little frilly dresses which won’t suit her at all. She’ll look like a wrestler in drag. Poor kid is going to have some major body image issues thanks to that dozy bint.
Oh and Beggy, she’s sucking her hands because she is starving you dolt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is she dressed like a gypsy!? I can imagine Beggy being one of those people who adds a fur trim to the hood on the pram - sorry if that offends anyone, but they look bloody awful!!
What are those fur things? What do they do? Is there a purpose? I have so many unanswered questions 🤣 (absolutely no offence to those who enjoy a furry hood - each to their own)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those hideous frilly socks…… she looks like something out of big fat gypsy wedding.

Also - if the kid is starting to suck her thumb - discourage it and give her a dummy. Has she learnt nothing from the two other kids she’s got, who’ve got teeth like Sloth from The Goonies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Jesus that baby must be freezing 🥶 my babys in a sleepsuit under a blanket in the house as I wouldn't want them getting a cold she does realise we are in October doesnt she thick cow.look up Rsv in babies beggy and get some better clothes instead of spending on yourself you selfish witch
Sorry, just to ensure correct information is given about RSV, it can not be caught/brought on by the baby being cold.

Reactions: 6
She is bleeping disgusting and a disgrace of a human. Her agenda here is to make people comment going ‘omg hunnnnn how are you back in that shape?!’ It’s gross, she seeks constant gratification and sexualising from other people. The reason she looks like that is because of photoshop and her stupid mirror, that’s it.
I find it really weird that she’s supposed to be a family blogger whatever. but try’s to attract pedos and pervs on her page by getting her tits out whenever she can. Does she forget her kids are on her page n the weird men looking at her will see her kids too

Reactions: 16
She is massive, not the delicate little princess Beggy dreamed about! And she looks so much like Steve. As my nan used to say, she’s got a face only a mother could love 😂 I’m sorry, I’m going to hell now. But not all kids are cute!
Sorry to anyone who likes it, but I cannot stand when people dress their babies like that. It's bleeping disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That baby never looks comfortable. She's always making facial expressions like she's got wind or something. She's also really red like her Dad too.

I don't know, she just never looks serene. Like you'd expect a newborn to look peaceful and angelic but even when she's sleeping her face is never relaxed. She's scrunching her face up, windy smiles, mouth gaping open, fussing to find her fist.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That is one humungous baby for 3 weeks old! My son was 10lb 1oz at birth and didn't look as big and butch as Anne! She makes her look worse by dressing her in those ridiculous frilly clothes. Just leave her in a warm babygro. 🙄

She is massive, not the delicate little princess Beggy dreamed about! And she looks so much like Steve. As my nan used to say, she’s got a face only a mother could love 😂 I’m sorry, I’m going to hell now. But not all kids are cute!
Looks the size of a six month old

Reactions: 9
I just can't believe the size of Anne :oops: It actually shocks me! My boys were big babies but they weren't that size, GOOD GOD! Is she still posting her feeding schedule?! A whopper like that isn't surviving off 6 min breastfeeds every 6 hours!

Rebecca clearly has rose tinted glasses on thinking Anne is the cutest baby to grace the earth. Nothing cute about a baby making expressions cause they’re full of trapped wind. No offence but I don’t want to see it.

Reactions: 14
Rebecca clearly has rose tinted glasses on thinking Anne is the cutest baby to grace the earth. Nothing cute about a baby making expressions cause they’re full of trapped wind. No offence but I don’t want to see it.
I reckon she knows that Anne isn’t cute so is trying to push the narrative that she is to try & convince herself & her followers, she’s so shallow deep down I think she’s gutted & her kid is not what she envisioned at all

Reactions: 19
I reckon she knows that Anne isn’t cute so is trying to push the narrative that she is to try & convince herself & her followers, she’s so shallow deep down I think she’s gutted & her kid is not what she envisioned at all
I totally agree. She’s not a dainty pretty baby like Rebecca expected 😂 she’s a whopper and looks just like Steve. I think she was expecting a mini-me 😩

Reactions: 15
I just can’t understand, how she made it ever so obvious she wanted a girl she then has a girl and not only goes and names her Roma but dresses her like baby Annabelle. That outfit she has put on her today honestly reminds me of one of the little frilly outfits I got my daughter for her baby doll, BABY DOLL Rebecca. Just pop her in a warm babygrow & keep her feet warm, I bet that shack is freezing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.