Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That puts the absolute fear through me with Roma just laid on the bed like that while sheā€™s tarting herself up. While I appreciate babies of that age do not roll, all it takes is a dog to run and jump on the bed and off rolls Roma.
P.S the breastfeeding burger nips donā€™t look good in that see through top begs.
Youā€™d be surprised tbh. Iā€™m a social worker and Iā€™ve had cases of babies being able to roll and/or propel themselves, shimmy, etc etc, off beds, at surprisingly young ages of a few weeks. Fortunately most are fine. Some arenā€™t.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell, someone send her the affillate link for the magic mirror! I canā€™t believe the skank is thanking people in the comments for calling her ā€˜tinyā€™ when she knows full well sheā€™s the size of a baby elephant in real life. So funny the lengths she will go to, to stick one to tattle because we all said she wonā€™t lose the weight after having Annie.

3E18CC2C-5112-4E6C-A0D5-30A923C85B8D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Again VERY...DISTURBINGšŸ˜  that none of her flowers can even see or mention that Anne on the edge of the bed
SHOCKING!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1623625
Oh.My.God. My eyes are burning. Seriously.
Come on! How can she think this looks good? I literally just choked on my tea when I came across this little gem šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Surely this outfit is impossible in the early weeks of breastfeeding? I just needed a gust of wind to brush my nips for them to be leaking everywhere (sorry TMI) I canā€™t actually believe she could be wearing that without a bra whilst still regulating feeding? Seriously?!

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell, someone send her the affillate link for the magic mirror! I canā€™t believe the skank is thanking people in the comments for calling her ā€˜tinyā€™ when she knows full well sheā€™s the size of a baby elephant in real life. So funny the lengths she will go to, to stick one to tattle because we all said she wonā€™t lose the weight after having Annie.

View attachment 1623961
This Mum asking Rebecca to do a vid of how she got back in shape - these ladies really believe what they are seeing šŸ™„šŸ˜³. I don't know why she doesn't go the whole hog and join Herbalife - I'm sure she would fit right in.
It's nothing short of delusion and lies - she clearly believes what she is doing, and that she looks on point šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚ One of those combos was a white shirt, black jumper over the top and the boots - is that it? Give me my jeans, and something comfy any day.

It comes across as "trying so hard" when she hasn't got a bloody clue. As an aside - Rebecca/Steve - I hope you have bought the equivalent for your Boys - some nice Autumn/Winter wardrobe. Bet you haven't ā˜¹šŸ˜”šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 25
How does she even find the time to have a mini fashion show and then sit to edit her photos before posting?

I'm also a mother of 3 and I don't have the spare time for this even when home alone with my baby, there's always never ending laundry, hoovering, keeping the kitchen in order and general tidying etc.

She is so self centred, majority of her posts are about her and what she's bought for herself or what beauty treatment she has had done, it's boring šŸ„± As someone who states she's "keeping it real and honest" her page couldn't be further from that. She's not on this planet, she's living in deluded Rebecca Land where she actually believes she's inspiring her flowers šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Still can't get over those photos and reel šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜… bleeping hilarious. Even her arms look tiny.

She is deluded.

Reactions: 13
Someone call the Men In White Coats to Dingle Towers. Sheā€™s completely off her head isnā€™t she? But itā€™s actually disturbing, not funny that this sicko is the mother of 3 kids. We use the term ā€œmotherā€ very loosely on this forum because all she has actually done is birthed them, the mothering bit is in the ā€œcanā€™t be arsed basketā€.
The biggest joke is that Steve sees these heavily edited fake pictures and probably thinks Phwoarā€¦ what a MILFā€¦. before actually realising that smelly, spotty, flabby, sloth actually shares the same non telly bed as himā€¦ Bunch of thickos the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone call the Men In White Coats to Dingle Towers. Sheā€™s completely off her head isnā€™t she? But itā€™s actually disturbing, not funny that this sicko is the mother of 3 kids. We use the term ā€œmotherā€ very loosely on this forum because all she has actually done is birthed them, the mothering bit is in the ā€œcanā€™t be arsed basketā€.
The biggest joke is that Steve sees these heavily edited fake pictures and probably thinks Phwoarā€¦ what a MILFā€¦. before actually realising that smelly, spotty, flabby, sloth actually shares the same non telly bed as himā€¦ Bunch of thickos the pair of them!
Non telly bed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚...

She doesn't deserve the title of "Mum"... There seems to be little to no redeeming features... She knows that we know what she is - how can someone live with that and not want to bring some change to themselves.

Reactions: 12
Next thread titleā€¦
Magic Mirror make me thinā€¦ Beggy Dingle get in the bin. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ok Iā€™ve got way too much free time this morning, Iā€™ll get my coat nowā€¦..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The baby at the edge of the bed made me think of this:

images.jpg

Really hope she gets it together soon. The poor girl looks so abandoned over there.

Reactions: 8
When is she trying to pretend she would wear these so called autumn outfits? The idiot has no friends and goes nowhere except her many many ā€œbeautyā€ appointmentsā€¦ is she gonna put her mini skirt and flasher cardi on for a day in her stinking bed with rurrrrmuh? Or for a walk in the dales that she goes on around once every 3 months? Anyone that sees her in person knows sheā€™s 3 times the size sheā€™s pretending to be on insta. How is she not embarrassed?! Sheā€™s a deluded psycho with too much time on her hands. Maybe if she spent a bit of time being an actual mother she wouldnā€™t be so reliant on what strangers online think of her to give her an ego boost. Being a good mum feels better than anyone saying youā€™re skinny Becky.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1623625
Oh.My.God. My eyes are burning. Seriously.
Come on! How can she think this looks good? I literally just choked on my tea when I came across this little gem šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Can you imagine her going for suh cosy autumn walks int dales wearing this? Where does she think sheā€™s going? She needs some waterproof trousers and a pair of wellies the stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.