Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is she trying to pretend she would wear these so called autumn outfits? The idiot has no friends and goes nowhere except her many many “beauty” appointments… is she gonna put her mini skirt and flasher cardi on for a day in her stinking bed with rurrrrmuh? Or for a walk in the dales that she goes on around once every 3 months? Anyone that sees her in person knows she’s 3 times the size she’s pretending to be on insta. How is she not embarrassed?! She’s a deluded psycho with too much time on her hands. Maybe if she spent a bit of time being an actual mother she wouldn’t be so reliant on what strangers online think of her to give her an ego boost. Being a good mum feels better than anyone saying you’re skinny Becky.
It’s all make believe. Tomorrow the haul will be returned and she will go back to wearing her usual grotty outfits whilst trundling around the house because she is skint.

That left tit of hers is sagging like an old man’s testicle.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Something I noticed about the autumn clothes she posted last year - we never saw her wear any of that last year. So assuming this years the same. Same goes for the £400 coat that we’ve never seen since. Couldn’t have friends over or get up with the sons cos she was so so so so Ill with a sore tit but managed to get a new wardrobe for herself and a new bed

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can you imagine her going for suh cosy autumn walks int dales wearing this? Where does she think she’s going? She needs some waterproof trousers and a pair of wellies the stupid witch
This is it..... she's tried to portray this country lifestyle in Yorkshire in her farmhouse (cough) - and this would be a great angle to base a You Tube channel and IG pages upon.....cooking, growing things, beautiful walks, renovations, family life, small village school, etc etc......

But she can't pull it off.......Its all fake, and to do the former would take "effort" something that neither her or Beaver have the intelligence to convey.

Instead she has to resort to getting her bits out for the pervs, and frankly I have seen prostitutes in red light areas in Yorkshire wearing better clothes than that stupid skimpy outfit......It's just not family friendly or appropriate...why don't family intervene? It's bizarre!!!!

"It’s all make believe. Tomorrow the haul will be returned and she will go back to wearing her usual grotty outfits whilst trundling around the house because she is skint"

This 💯 Is Rebecca Lamb......

She will aff link the haul, then tomorrow her admin gopher will trail down to the Post Shop to return everything.
Same with expensive items for the boys........
It's all "smoke and mirrors" (albeit magic ones at that) - I wouldn't want her life for all the tea in China.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What the actual duck is this??! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Is it a breast feeding outfit for the red light district? Where is she going in that? The trout farm and Billy bobs?!
How can she not see how utterly classless she is?Not a single respectable influencer would be posing in this outfit, 3 weeks after birth whilst their newborn clings onto the side of the bed for dear life.
She actually makes me howl on a daily basis.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is it a breast feeding outfit for the red light district? Where is she going in that? The trout farm and Billy bobs?!
How can she not see how utterly classless she is?Not a single respectable influencer would be posing in this outfit, 3 weeks after birth whilst their newborn clings onto the side of the bed for dear life.
As well as having one tit up near her arm pit and the other resting on her belly button 😂😂 for so many reasons this picture should never have seen the light of day. She's absolutely manic atm, altering photos to such an unrealistic extent is a sign that not all is well
I'm expecting a full mh breakdown soon 😔

Reactions: 12
imagine bending over to pick up your baby wearing that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s put her arm like that to make her tits look like they sit there on their own, one move and they’re behind her back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I lived in that location, I'd be going for The Cottage Fairy vibes. Perhaps some walks on the hills, some softly spoken voice overs. Serene music. Aerial shots. It could be cosy. Then again, I'm imagining Beggy doing a voice over for the M&S adverts now. My god. My ears would be bleeding. ASMR? Yes; Absolutely Shittest Mother Rebecca. Her best angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She automatically associates being sexy with wearing very little. Quite sad really

Reactions: 35
Long time lurker here, and pretty local to Beggy… that outfit reel has sent me. What world does she live in?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She automatically associates being sexy with wearing very little. Quite sad really
Yep. In reality, she’s the least sexy person I’ve seen. There’s nothing sexy or alluring about her. Flapping her saggy tits out constantly and talking about taking it up the ass etc is as far from sexy as it can get. She’s just cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She clearly didn't have this magical pregnancy where she felt suh suh sexeh....she's clearly not having this magical postpartum time with baby bull neck mini beaver Ann, because all she's done since she had her is act absolutely manic and try and prove a point that she's still "got it" and that mama is back? Very different to when she had Woodeh! But then we knew this would happen because of the sly way she went about this pregnancy. And a baby doesn't fix your self-esteem or your relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just seen a headline (why it's headline idk) that Example has split from his wife. Rebecca the groupie will be sliding into his DM's now

She clearly didn't have this magical pregnancy where she felt suh suh sexeh....she's clearly not having this magical postpartum time with baby bull neck mini beaver Ann, because all she's done since she had her is act absolutely manic and try and prove a point that she's still "got it" and that mama is back? Very different to when she had Woodeh! But then we knew this would happen because of the sly way she went about this pregnancy. And a baby doesn't fix your self-esteem or your relationship!
Agree and she always always always refers back to her pregnancy with Woody. I think that was the time she was at her happiest. She was much prettier, gorgeous hair, beautiful house, her social media career was taking off quickly, she was getting lots of work and freebies. I think she looks back and wishes she had all that now but things are completely different.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cheap, sums her up perfectly, so sad really 🤷‍♀️☹
She believes sexy is having no clothes on, like I said yesterday, god forbid those boys and the mates will see all this in years to come, well they will do 🙈☹ What an awful way to live!

Reactions: 20
Her hand in the one with the black and white jumper 😂 At least learn how to edit the photos properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me her tit even wants to escape beggylamb. The hooker phoned, she wants her clothes back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.