Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got this gilet to keep that extra bit warmer. Maybe don’t wear a crop top if you’re trying to keep warm you thick twit. Notice everything’s perfect for the school run now, she’s literally NEVER mentioned the school runs in all her 8 years of being a parent, but low and behold Chloe Lauren’s girls have started school and she does school run outfits so desperate dingle obvs has to do the same. Someone’s obviously used the word elite Aswel because we all know that’s not in Rebecca’s vocabulary. M-L in gilet but XS in a coat the other day? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No sorry but Steve can’t say nothing about the cap with the T-shirt & joggers all tucked in ffs man seen it all 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where has your bum gone becca? And your legs are certainly NOT that size which means that is not your true postpartum body. Anyways, does anyone know where I can get a magic mirror like this please?
And me! I need a magic mirror so bad 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Orrrrrrrr Steve, welcome to tattle (again) hun. Why’s your girlfriend such a twit? And how much did Anne weigh at birth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi Steve. Why is Rebecca still pretending you guys are getting married?! When are you going to break it to her that you have no intention of ever marrying her?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Waist 28 in jeans.
Size 12 in elasticated baggy trousers 🙃🙃
She is pinochio
“I can zip it down because obviously I’ve got to think about breastfeeding and then I can see baby gurl and if it gets chilly I can zip it up”. If it’s chilly you’re not gonna wear a crop top are you? And nothing underneath? Looks like it’s meant to be bought a size bigger or for a teenager 😵💫 You can see how tight it is around her back? Why doesn’t she wear stuff that FITS and is comfortable?
Omg what the hell is she wearing!! The 90s called, they want their outfit back!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having just returned from getting married in Greece, I can confirm that your CNI (which is what she has said she's going for today) HAS to be within the first THREE months of validity to be accepted in Greece. Ours was valid for a year if marrying in the UK, but we had to specifically time getting the CNI done in that 3 month window to ensure they would legally accept it in Greece. It was a massive pain in the arse to honest, but any reputable wedding planner/planning company should have made them aware of this. If she's doing the interview for it today, it would be issued 28 days from now, which means she'd have to be getting married in Greece before the end of Jan 23 for them to accept it - I think not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I can't wait to see what creative excuse she will use to explain it's cancellation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I dont know why they don't just have a super coseh cute winter registry office wedding in Skipton followed by an afternoon tea again at that caravan park she had the baby shower at ! at the most there will be 20 people she could invite .

Steve can still have his Lads stag long weekend to Tenners 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.